seventeen.

"Good morning." I smile and kiss Hyde on the lips.

"Eww! Do you mind not getting all gooey and romantic when I'm about to eat my breakfast?" Eric complains.

"What crawled up your butt?" Hyde and I ask.

"You and Erin. Then you started making out in there."

"Hey! No more butt talk at breakfast. " Red instructs.

I sit down next to Hyde and Eric. "I don't see why it's so bad."

"Probably because you spent all holidays on and off and now you've decided to be friends with benefits. It's just confusing, especially for your friends."

"Thank you, Johnny Cub Scout. What are you going to do? Take away my friendship merit badge?" Hyde jokes.

"No, because Cub Scouts are awarded achievement beads." Eric chuckles while Red, Hyde and I look at him unamused. "Badges."

Kitty walks over to table with a bowl of food for breakfast. "So, anybody hungry?"

We all say yes or something in terms.

Eric reaches for the bowl and Kitty slaps Eric's hand. "Ladies first." She begins to shovel nearly the whole contents of the bowl onto her plate.

"Or ladies only." Eric laughs.

"Oh, well, um...well, it's not all for me." She puts the bowl in the middle of the table. "I'm eating for two now. I'm pregnant!"

"What?" Hyde, Eric and I gasp in unison.

"Oh, God, no!" Red mumbles. He looks at Kitty who looks upset. "I mean...great!" Red stands up from table nervous. "Kitty...are you sure you're-you're pregnant? Maybe you're just putting on your winter weight."

"Red, a woman knows. Not to mention, I'm late. And not for work. For my menstrual cycle. Hooray!" She cheers.

Hyde and I both stand up and hug Kitty. "That is great news, Mrs. Forman." Hyde kisses Kitty's cheek. "Now, stay away from those smokes. If you smoke when you're pregnant, they come out all spindly." He subtly gestures to Eric.

"Shut up." Eric sands up and hugs Kitty. "Mom, congratulations. This is awesome. Please love me the most."

We all look at Red.

"Well, you're sure being quiet over there, Red." Kitty smiles.

"I'm... soaking in the moment."

"Ok, I know this is unexpected, but I just think it's gonna bring us so much happiness, don't you?"

Red replies with fake smile. "Sure. You know how much I love babies."

Kitty excitedly claps her hands. "Oh, what a day! I'm so happy! I'm just-I'm just gonna go throw up." She excuses herself from the room and us three sit back down.

"I just don't understand how this could have happened." Red sighs.

"Hmm. Maybe it's about time we had 'the talk'." Eric sighs. "You see, when a boy loves a girl-"

"He doesn't have to love her." Hyde states.

"You made that pretty obvious." I glare at Hyde.

"I'm not going to say it Erin."

"Say it!"

"No!"