Physical Watch

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

After the band-aid had been forcibly removed from her face, (f/n) had wanted to slap Drem. Unfortunately, she didn't have the luxury of being able to do so, which in some respect was probably for the best. Her fighting nature had caused her more trouble than anything, yet she couldn't find it in her to just stand back and not do anything when an opportunity presented itself.

It was surprising, though, for the rest of the day and night; he hadn't bothered her. Well, there were the times when she had felt a brush of cold grace her arm, neck or face. Most often, she had felt a piercing chill run over the carved name. This had been both unnerving and annoying for her. One, she knew that he was inches from her face, and two, it was as though he was claiming her as his property. Granted, everything that he did was probably just a game to him.

Whatever his reason for carving his name on her face, whether he did so out of arrogance, possessiveness or just because he found it amusing, she had just been thankful that he didn't try anything else during the rest of the day and night. Frankly, it had been unsettling while she took a shower in the evening because she didn't know if he was in the bathroom with her, but nothing happened during that time to her. So, she presumed that maybe he had the courtesy to give her some privacy.

There was the concern, however, that he had something planned for tomorrow. That could very easily be the case, since things had been relatively peaceful after he had left Otis's body. It was somewhat shocking, though, that none of the neighbors or her parents came to see what had happened. Someone must have seen the condition that Otis was in when he left Nathan's house, or he must have told someone. Then again, it was highly likely that Otis had no memory of what had happened during the possession. Such lack of memory would make sense due to Drem having had full control over the mail man.

Perhaps, her parents had called at some point. Her phone was outside, though. So, she wouldn't have been able to hear or answer the call. If they did call her, they would probably stop by sometime soon to see what had happened. She could escape, then. Or, Drem could very easily kill her parents. Frankly, she didn't doubt that Drem could kill someone like they were nothing but a fly. Understanding that, she really hoped that they wouldn't check on her. Their safety was more important than her escaping the house before the two week watch was up.

If she was still in the house at the end of the two weeks and was still alive, she would make sure to bolt out the door. Additionally, she would have a long talk with Nathan. She had feeling that the antique collector knew about Drem all along and had failed to mention to her that there was a dangerous entity in his house. Why he would put her in such a threatening position was beyond her? So, she would need an answer.

With all of these thoughts on her mind, she had gone to sleep in her comfy pajamas. She had the vain hope that she would wake up to find herself back in her room in her home. (F/n) knew all too well that such a wish wouldn't come true.

The red curtains in her room were open, permitting the morning rays of light to shine through the glass window. It was sunny with some clouds rolling by in the sky. Overall, if one were to go outside, they would feel like lying back on the green grass and watching the clouds travel slowly across the blue expanse overhead. To those outside the troublesome home of the antique collector, they thought it to be a perfect summer's day.