Sunny Research

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Drem wasn't surprised when she asked for more stories about Nip, but he was hoping that she would ask more about him. Still, it was only his fault for bringing up the orange tabby. So, he disclosed the time when Nip had managed to knock over a container of his treats and eat them all in a few minutes before he was discovered. Another time was when the feline had become scared by the vacuum and had used him as a tree for safety.

Other stories like this filled the next several hours, and he was delighted to see his love laughing occasionally at the tales. When he finished telling of them, she sighed and picked up an apple slice. She nibbled on it before she swallowed the small bites. "Drem, you mentioned that you were sealed to this property. Can that seal be revoked?"

Turning the page on the notepad, he began to write an answer. Why, are you hoping to take me with you when you leave?

"Maybe, you would be out of Nathan's hair, and you could see what you've missed in the last five years with your own eyes. Events on the television only explain so much. Still if such a thing is possible, you have to promise me that you'll give me my space. I don't need you terrorizing everyone that I talk to."

Only if someone is hitting on you. I won't allow that. You're mine.

"How many times do we have to go over this, Drem? I'm not yours. Before we even become the other's significant other, we would have to reach the status of friends first."

And, how close am I to that status? You're getting more comfortable around me, so I would assume that I'm close to achieving such a status.

"Hardly, it depends on how you act if I can take you beyond this house. If you end up causing me too many problems, it won't happen, but I'll probably give you multiple chances. It wouldn't feel right to return you back here, and I think that you would kill me before I could bring you back."

Essentially, I have an infinite number of times to build up our relationship? I think that I can accept those terms. If you cannot take me out of here, will you promise to visit me? I've given you some time to think on that promise. So, do you have an answer?

"I suppose that if I'm planning on getting you out of here, it would make sense to promise to that. Before I officially promise, however, I'm going to set some a condition. Don't try to prevent me from leaving when I need to go."

I can agree to that.

"Good, then I promise to visit after I leave. Somehow, we're just going to have to convince Nathan, and I don't think that's going to be easy. Regardless, you never answered my first question. Do you know of a way to break the seal on you?"

No, I never studied spells. Remember, I'm only a predictor. There would have been no need for me to research them. Nathan does still have his books here, however. You passed by them when you searching the garage. Do you recall what box they were in?