Clock

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

"Are you going to continually work on that doll until you have a successful make?" (f/n) asked, going to get out of the chair but quickly remembering the restraints on her.

Yes and no, I'll be working on this creation up until the point that you leave. Of course, I'll be taking breaks as well. I want to spend time with you after all, or I could keep you strapped to that chair, but that probably would be detrimental to your health. Still, I want you to see what I look like before the fourteenth day is up.

"There's a problem with your plan, though. How will you paint a face onto that doll? Does Nathan even have paint for you to use?" she inquired, not recalling seeing any within the boxes.

Hmm, now that you mention it, he might not possess any. I could always use a permanent marker and draw my face on. That might look strange, though, if I'm not careful. You could draw my eyes and lips for me.

"I'm not helping you in crafting a doll, Drem. Having a doll following me around is significantly more disturbing than a plush monkey. So, you take all the time that you need on creating it," she answered, crossing her arms over her chest.

Are you afraid of dolls, then, my little doe? If so, you're only tempting me to work and get better faster. Now, that I recall, the dancing man statue had given you quite the fright. I must say that it's amusing to know that it's now at the bottom of a pond. I can just imagine the expression on Nathan's face. Oh, it will be highly entertaining.

"I'm not afraid of dolls. In fact, I have several in my room back at my house. I just don't like dolls that are possessed by perverted and obsessed ghosts/spirits. I don't need to wake up back in my in my house and find a doll you sitting by my head."

Despite voicing this, she did have her suspicions about how far he could follow her. After all, he was always careful that she didn't go into the front yard. Even today, he had warned her not to run, or she would be dragged back inside. Why would he have to make those threats if he could follow her beyond this house?

A tempting thought, however, I sadly wouldn't be able to perform that. I'm bound to this property and its limits as a secondary precaution should I escape my first confines. One of the reasons why I'm so protective of you is because I can so easily lose you. Nathan made sure to really screw me over after the incident; he's quite unforgiving if severely angered.

"Maybe, you shouldn't have committed whatever action you had performed, but you had mentioned earlier that you had merely given him a gift that he didn't appreciate. And, all of this has something to do with Evelyn, who you clearly despised with every fiber of your being."

Well, you do have the pieces to solve the mystery on your own, my little doe. You just have to be creative with what occurred. Even a seemingly minor and useless detail might connect the puzzle together.

"Usually, the most useless pieces are the most important," she voiced, agreeing with his last point. "Now, can I get out of this chair? It's getting rather uncomfortable, since I've been sitting in it for several hours."