Fuchsia

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Glancing to him, she waited to see if he would respond to her statement. He remained quite still, as he looked up to the dress and not her. She sighed and turned back to the box, after she had set the dress down on the ground.

Her eyes scanned over the contents of the box. There was a pair of fuchsia high heels and a matching purse. Some pieces of jewelry were within the cardboard cube as well. Garnets and rubies adorned most of the rose gold pieces, with the exception of a few regular gold items, which had no gems in them. Besides these items, there were half-used bottles of expensive perfume.

Taking off the lid of one of them, she detected notes of sweet myrrh, night blooming jasmine and coriander. Overall, it was a rather powerful combination, and she coughed a few times in response to it. It didn't necessarily smell terrible; it was just too strong for her liking.

Capping the bottle, she placed it next to the other ones and peered into the box again. This time, she pulled out a photograph. There was a woman sitting on the base of a marble water fountain, while the background consisted of stores. It appeared that she was in some expensive shopping mall, but (f/n) had no idea where.

Focusing back on the woman, she noted the airy light red chiffon dress that the woman was wearing. Delicate details, like the frayed sleeves and bottom, added to the dress's overall lightweight look. Her lips were painted with soft red gloss, and her eyelashes were coated with mascara. Dark eyeliner shaped her eyes in a doll-like fashion, as skin toned eye shadow glimmered on her top eyelids.

Not only was the woman's appearance stunning but also her almond colored eyes seemed to draw the viewer in. She could probably bat her eyelashes and have anyone at her feet. Her asymmetrical hairstyle, with it shorter on the right, heightened her appearance and formed her face perfectly. As if that wasn't enough, her light brown locks seemed to be ideally smooth. "Was this Nathan's girlfriend?" she asked Drem, who had moved closer to the various items and was now gazing up at the image.

Again, he didn't reply. Peering back at the picture, she assumed that the woman was. Otherwise, why else would Nathan have all of these things in his garage? Then again, it was odd that the woman was looking away from the camera, as though she didn't know that her picture was being taken. "Don't tell me that Nathan is actually an obsessed stalker," she voiced, since it could be a possibility.

To this, Drem shook his head. Drem could understand how she could have come upon that conclusion. The worn dress and the used perfume could have been stolen. As for the photograph, her head was turned away from the camera, portraying the right side of her face. It made it seem like Nathan had snapped the picture of her secretly. In reality the distraction was just modeling for the antique collector.

"What's her name?" his little doe inquired, as she still held onto the picture.

Deciding to leave the monkey, he went to retrieve paper and a pen. The doe shivered when he left the monkey's body, and he smiled just a little. He returned to the garage in a few moments and started to respond to her. Why does her name matter? She isn't important.

"Of course, she is. You implied before that you loved Nathan. I don't know whether as a very close friend or something more, but I assume that you were jealous of her. You were staring heavily at that dress, and now, you're avoiding a simple question. Learning her name won't give me any major clues on what happened in your past with Nathan; it would just give a name to a person in a picture. If anything, you're making things worse for yourself."