Watching Inquiries

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Drip, drop, drip, drop continued to sound through the kitchen area as the syrup fell from the hovering toast and plummeted to the plate below it. She wouldn't eat it, or she would try her best not to eat it. Frankly, it did smell good, but she didn't trust him.

The fork and the toast moved closer to her. Still, she refused to open her mouth. Personally, she always did think it would be fun to eat from a hovering eating utensil. To be lazy for a day and just let the food come to her mouth. Only, she imagined being able to perform the action herself.

She felt a cold pressure on her left and right shoulders and a chill air blow onto her left ear. Obviously, he was giving her a warning. Like last night, she could ignore it. Honestly, she was hoping that he would give up. Sadly, though, it appeared that he had an annoying sense of persistence.

Knowing that she had only a few moments left to decide, she leaned forward and took the bite. It was a reluctant one, and she chewed it slowly. The piece of food tasted delicious, but she refused to show any satisfaction. She wanted to resist, but a brief glance at her ankles reminded her of what awaited her if she refused to eat what he prepared for her.

With her accepting the bite of toast, the cold disappeared from her skin and another bite soon hovered in front of her. From there she finished the meal slowly. She maintained an expression of pure displeasure the entire time, though.

When she completed the meal, she hopped off of the stool, while the dishes moved around before being cleaned soon after. The monkey remained motionless the entire time. Regardless, she headed over to the couch and seated herself on it.

Leaning back into the comfortable piece of furniture, she watched the musical. Soon enough, the monkey joined her on the couch. "So, are you going to be making my meals from now on?" she asked, as her eyes glanced over to him.

Receiving a nod, she sighed and groaned. "Why? Is it some form of apology for what you have done to me? Or, is it a way to mess with my mind?" Drem just shrugged to which she answered, "Of course, you wouldn't answer with something better. Then again, you're a monkey, so I don't expect you to give me any answer. You're probably just poisoning me steadily."

Instantly, the unnerving atmosphere returned, and she wondered if what she had said was offensive. Not like she cared, but she did care about whether or not he would attack her. Instead of harming her, however, she saw a piece of paper and pen fly through the air to rest on the table. The pen started to write on the sheet. It was slow in writing, but she read as it went along.

I'm not poisoning you, little doe. I'm taking care of you. Not to mean that I'm killing you, but I'm taking care of your food requirements. I can be a caring individual as well. Just ask Nathan how I used to be; we were friends for awhile after all. Maybe, you should start thinking about why he let you into this house if he knew that I was here. Perhaps, he's the true villain here. After all he is the one who made me what I am.

While I'm writing this, let me say one more thing. Eat the d*mn meals that I prepare for you without resisting! I'm being considerate, so stop acting like a doe that can suddenly hunt the hunter. If you continue to try to refuse the food that I give you, there will be only negative consequences for you. You should know by now how quickly my emotions can change. I can take care of you, but I can also crush you, so do keep that in mind, my little doe.