Another Memory

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

"Hey! Get off of me, you creep!" (f/n) yelled out, trying to pry the stuffed animal from her. What had gotten into him all of sudden? First, he's rubbing his face into her midsection, now this?! Was it what she had said?

Regardless of what it was, she wished him off from her neck. If there wasn't a pervert of an entity within the monkey, she would be chuckling at the adorableness of the action. That wasn't the case, though. So, keeping in mind of what was in the monkey, she managed to resist the cuteness to some degree. Her slightly warm cheeks would disagree with her.

Sadly, Drem wouldn't let go, and she thought that it would be easy to pull the stuffed monkey off of her. Instead, he had an iron grip on her, and the monkey fur was beginning to tickle her skin. She would start laughing any moment, and she didn't want him to misinterpret that. "Seriously, let go of me," she stated, as she did her best to hold back a giggle. "This is too much," she added, while a quiet laugh now escaped her lips.

In response to this, she felt him stop, much to her relief. She watched him unlatch his arms from around her neck and fall back onto her lap. He gazed up at her and just stared. If she could have seen his face at that moment, she would probably see an arrogant smirk on his countenance. So in other words, she was worried about what he would do next. Realistically, though, she was always concerned about what his next action would be.

Staring back at him, she asked, "What? I'm not hugging you back if that's what you want. Watch the movie and stop looking at me." When he didn't listen, she huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, as she increasingly felt uncomfortable with his continual staring. Silence proceeded to fill the air, since the musical's sound seemed to die off in the background. It was as if it didn't exist anymore, and only the stare-down between the two of them was present.

Drem continued to look up at his little doe. Her frustrated expression was adorable. It was like she was teasing him, just as a lover would do when feeling irritated by the other party but was in a playful mood. Truly, it was a pity that they weren't lovers yet. Then again, he intended to change that with time. By the end of the fourteen days, she wouldn't want to leave him.

After all he could notice the slightest change in her attitude towards him. It was miniscule, but it was still there, meaning that he could cause it to blossom to his benefit. If for some reason she didn't desire to stay, he had other plans in mind.

For right now, though, he focused back on a certain selection of her words: this is too much. Such a statement implied that she would be fine with something a little less affectionate. That he could do. Of course, it would require more patience, but he did have a reserve of that. Being confined to a small cage for five years developed the ability to wait.

This meant that he had to find her current comfort zone. Were he to ask her, she would probably direct him to stand in the backyard, while she remained inside, either that or to go jump off a cliff or some other method of ridding himself from the earth. He knew that this wasn't the truth, however. Otherwise, she wouldn't have said that phrase. It might have been accidental, but she still spoke it, indicating that some part of her accepted his company to some degree.

He would question the validity of it if she hadn't been in a state of slight shock and was in more control of her words. Since that wasn't the case, he believed that those words were the truth with regards to her feelings towards him. So, he wouldn't let them just slip by him. No, no, she would have to deal with the consequences.