♠O.3♠

*
*
*
|
|
|

20th Century

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE FOLLOWED THE TWO GHOSTS TO HIS OFFICE WHERE HE FOUND ALL THE OTHER GHOSTS CROWDED NERVOUSLY. The head master of Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry glanced at the group with almost certainty in his eyes, he seemed to know exactly what was within his room. The ghost of Helena Ravenclaw had a hope in her hollow eyes though still seemed on edge, prepared to be wrong.

"I do not think we all need to be here, we might scare away whatever's in there" Pomona Sprout spoke as everyone waited for Dumbledore to open the staircase to his office."Dolores perhaps you can help me, i have been going over my contract and i have a few questions that only a ministry official can explain" the herbology teacher distracted and the pink toad followed unhappily.

Getting the hint, most of the other teachers scattered though remained having various expressions. "Minerva, Severus, Poppy, perhaps the three of you can accompany me?" He queried and they didn't question as they followed him up the stairs, aware of a certain Ravenclaw ghost trailing in their wake.

"Please hurry Albus" the ghost pled as they stood by the door, she was desperate to see who would be on the other side of the door. Godric had programmed the turner to arrive on a certain day at a specific time and Helena had been excited for it's arrival for the past decade.

Dumbledore did not wait, he opened the door to be greeted by his mess of an office. The most distinct difference to when he had last been in there was that the table was now destroyed and a figure lay in the ruble. The headmaster and the ghost were the only ones who understood the scene.

Slouching forward, Severus looked down at the girl who wore an ancient outfit that fit her perfectly, it seemed highly expensive. Her hair was in perfect curls beneath a hat that must have been pinned to her head and her face was pure perfection despite the tear tracks.

"Azalea" Helena giggled and seemed to age backwards for a moment before noticing the teachers and stiffening her composure. Albus knelt beside the girl he'd heard so much about and assessed her, she seemed fine though was unconscious which was to be expected from travelling years through time.

"Poppy, please can you fetch a potion that will fix her fatigue?" Dumbledore asked curiously in a gentle tone and the matron instantly agreed, running off to the hospital ward to retrieve what was desired.

"What is happening here, Albus?" Minerva McGonagall questioned and Dumbledore looked up at her in surprise, having slightly forgotten she was there.

"Helena, do you wish to tell the story or shall i?" The head master asked gently, he remembered when he had first became in charge, Helena didn't like him to begin with but eventually warmed up and said that he reminded her of a mix of her mother and her uncle Godric.

Though, it was not until the end of the Triwizard tournament that Helena approached him and informed him that she had known of the dark magic to come, she explained the entire story of her sister and he was shocked to find that a magical female was going to jump hundreds of years into the future to help the cause with no way back.

"I shall explain" she informed though kept her indifferent expression. "Perhaps it would be a good idea for us to move her off of the floor?" The ghost questioned as the nurse rushed back in. Severus glared when Dumbledore asked him to move the girl but lifted her effortlessly and placed her on the couch in the office.

The potions master of Hogwarts was surprised by how light the little brunette was but didn't comment as he waited to hear the story. Poppy poured a concoction into the girls mouth and she began to heal.

"When i was a young girl, i lived within Hogwarts inside the room of requirement which had been transformed into a nursery. One night, a woman trespassed into the castle" she recalled as though it had been yesterday. "Her name was Reyna Joyce and and she told my mother and the other founders that in many years the students of Hogwarts would be under threat of dark magic"

"She was a very powerful seer " Dumbledore informed when he saw their confused faces.

"Yes and the founders were worried for the future of their school, their creation. They were powerful and with that magic they created a daughter of Hogwarts itself. They gave her every attribute she would need and when she was born, so to speak, they trained her to be a warrior." Helena continued.

"This is her?" Minerva asked with a shocked expression.

"Yes, this is she. Azalea Gryffindor Hufflepuff Slytherin Ravenclaw Hogwarts, or in any order you prefer" she shrugged "When she became fifteen they deemed her ready and Godric created a one of a kind time turner that would bring her to this very office. I remember saying goodbye all those years ago but for her, that was mere moments ago."

"She has travelled hundreds of years to protect the students of Hogwarts from an upcoming war?" McGonagall was appalled that the founders had created a child for the intentions of killing alone.

"That is what she was created to do" Helena smiled sadly as she glanced down at her baby half sister, though she supposed it would be quarter sister as Azalea had four parents. The group heard a gasp and turned to see the little brunette sat up looking shocked, she fumbled for a moment and checked her neck to see the diamond turner and then her pocket for a moment before she relaxed somewhat.

"Lena" the beautiful brunette gasped as she looked up at her older sister who stood looking like mist...she was a ghost.

"Didn't i promise I'd come back for you?"