💛4.3💛

*
   *
*
|
|
|

The room was large, the darkness creating an illusion that it was somehow never ending but despite that, it only held one thing. A singular archway stood in the centre, glowing a brilliant light, between the arch was hazy, the air rippling like water and as miraculous and attracting it was, Azalea quickly snapped out of her gaze. There was no time for distractions with Death Eaters on your tail. Harry did not seem to share those thoughts.

"Can you tell what they're saying?" Hardy questioned in a daze, stepping closer to the veil and Azalea grabbed his arm, pulling him impossibly close to her side.

"Harry, Harry listen to me. They're not real. We have to go." She pled, because no good ever came from lingering on the fringe of the battle and despite all the voices that whispered to her from within the archway, she knew that it would do no good to follow them.

"What voices Harry? Let's get out of here."

"I hear them too." Luna confirmed.

"Harry" Hermione tried. "It's just an empty archway." But it was no use because within their distraction, they had been caught up with.

"Get behind me!" Harry demanded and the others did as instructed, wands raised as billowing figures surrounded them, instantly overwhelming their eyes and striking fear into their hearts. They came like a billow of smoke, blacking out the vision and holding them tightly. When the smoke finally cleared, it was easy to see that they had lost their advantage. Arms shrouded Azalea and she could easily see the death eater that held her tightly, smirking with an arrogant beam, nothing but darkness glittering in his beady eyes and despite the wand to her head, Azalea was not afraid.

Harry stood alone now, his friends threatened and he knew that there was no winning this battle any longer. He was the reason that they would fail and Lucius' laugh shot anger through Harry's veins instantly.

"Did you truly believe. Were you truly naive enough to think that children stood a chance against us? Of course, little miss brunette here took us off guard but you won't have the advantage of that secret weapon again" he pointed to the curly haired girl who was too busy thinking to pay much attention. "Allow me to make this very simple, give me the prophecy now or watch your friends die."

"Don't give it to him Harry!" Neville demanded. But Harry didn't listen, softly placing the ball into the blond mans hand. It dimmed under his touch but he did not have time to bask in victory for long because at that moment, their backup finally arrived and Azalea couldn't help but be irritated by how long they took to arrive.

"Get away from my Godson" naturally, Sirius was first to arrive and Harry smirked in victory as he punched Malfoy across the face angrily. Falling to the ground, the glass orbs slipped through the mans fingers and horror painted across his face as he watched it shatter.

Bright light filled the otherwise dimly lit room and their backup had arrived. Though in the instant that the order aurors appeared, battle broke out. Grabbing the closest person to her, which happened to be Ginny Weasley, Azalea herded her behind her, swishing her wand easily, gave calm as she fended off two unrecognisable death eaters. Ginny was in a state of shock, pushed up flush against the wall as the brunette fought for her but the ginger was incapable of doing anything but stand there or else be hit with spells. She put her life in Azaleas hands.

Tonks sprinted past, Luna tucked under her arm and herded the girls toward the walls. The students had all congregated now into the corner, protected under the shield that was Azalea. The brunette shot spells left right and centre though one person was missed that night.

"Avada Kedavra" seemed to resonate throughout the room from Bellatrix Lestrange'a tongue but nobody was in any way in position to stop the bolt of green light that shot through the room, directly into the heart of Sirius Black.

Time seemed suspended for a long painful second as the horror of what was occurring settled over them and the veil ghosted out, shrouding Sirius in a protective blanket and drawing him into the mystery of the archway, the godfather vanished without a trace and Harry's expression was lost for the longest pause, heart frozen before the pain swept through like a fire and Azalea flashed her eyes to him as he roared in anger. The clear pain that painted his handsome features seemed to send a bolt of agony throughout her body as Remus gripped the boy harshly in his arms.

The good side had already lost that night, because one of their own had fallen. But it wasn't over yet and the battle seemed never-ending. Azalea loathed the sense of exhilaration that swept through her with each spell. Harry screamed out his pain and Bellatrix vanished with just a cackle. Remus, in his own drowning of grief, was no match as Harry fought him off, chasing the mad lady, Azalea hot on his tail as they sprinted through hallways.

When the brunette finally caught up, Bellatrix was smirking up at the tip of Harry's wand, the boy prepared to positively end the crazy woman, whispering voice of Voldemort doing nothing in the way to dissuade him. Harry had used an unforgivable on her, but he had not meant it.

"Harry."