♠3.3♠

IT WAS MORNING IN HOGWARTS CASTLE AND HERMIONE GRANGER AND AZALEA HOGWARTS SAT SIDE BY SIDE IN THE OFFICE OF PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE. They had heard of the events of the previous night, found out that Arthur Weasley had been attacked by a snake whilst at the ministry of magic and Harry Potter had seen it all, through a dream. Azalea had her elbow on the arm wrest, her hand under her chin and her fingers splayed across her face in shock. She had been awoken the previous night to a feeling of great discomfort throughout her entire body but played it off as perhaps beginning to get ill. She should've guessed that she was feeling the exact way that Harry Potter was. After a long discussion and even longer pause, Dumbledore turned pleasantly to Hermione. 

"How did you come to find out about Azalea?" he wondered and the brunette in question looked sideways at her, also just as curious. Hermione blinked. 

"When I saw her in the dining room at the house... I recognized her but I couldn't place where from. That is why I questioned her but I came back with nothing, so I decided to scour the books I had with me.. That's when I found this." she removed a piece of paper from her pocket, having guessed that they would wonder how she knew. "It was such an old book that I found about the founders. It was second hand and I have never seen one which is the same but..." she trailed off as Dumbledore assessed the page. Half of it was taken up by an image of Azalea, it was a painting though it captured her perfectly, she was dressed in ancient clothing and smiling at the artist along with it came a description that The Founders had created a daughter with the intention of protecting the school. They trained her well and then she vanished. The book got the facts correct and did not know of her time travelling escapades. It just stated that it was presumed she was in hiding until she was needed. Most would assume she had died. 

"You are very smart Miss Granger" he smiled and she returned it though it was glum. The pair of them wanted to join the others at the order but as they were not immediate family, they were not allowed. They weren't sure what excuse he used to allow Harry to leave but leave he did. Azalea did not know how to feel as she had recently been whispered the knowledge that Cho Chang and Harry Potter were an 'item' after they kissed in the room of requirement. The knowledge that they were together came from Cho herself, she had been showing off to some Ravenclaw girls about it and Azalea couldn't help but feel devastated... did the moment they shared mean nothing to him?

"Something terrible is coming Uncle Albus" Azalea warned and he looked over her with startling blue eyes. "The two of them are connected and he is aware of Harrys weaknesses... they are everywhere" she stated and the man quickly looked over at Hermione. 

"I have studying to do and I still have to leave to pack for Christmas" she informed and vanished promptly.

"He is within Harrys mind. " Azalea stated and looked at the man before her who sighed.

"I know. I don't know what to do other than give him Occumplecy lessons. I do not want to scare him."

"Maybe he needs to be afraid. He needs to become aware of what is occurring so he can recognize where the false stories are. I would not put it passed Voldemort to put false images into Harrys head to get him to do what he wants. A few lessons on Occumplecy is not going to be enough. Something is coming and it is coming too soon, there is no time for him to master it." she worried.

"We will keep our eyes firmly on him, okay?" Dumbledore stated, he could tell that she was afraid. Her whole life had the purpose of protection. She had not known it then but she knew now, her whole life had been about protecting him and soon the moment would come where she had to do exactly that. She didn't know how she was going to do it but every bone in her body was screaming at her to save him, to protect him. And if that failed, she would protect Hogwarts and its students to the death. That is what she was for and that is what she would do. She would fight for this. 

"It will all be okay" he attempted to promise but he knew, the boy must die and he also knew that she must die with him. Her body wouldn't let her live without him. She would've failed her greatest mission, she would've lost her purpose. She was made to protect him. "So... what's going on between you and Harry?" Dumbledore asked with a wink and she rolled her eyes.

"Must we have this conversation?" she wondered to her guardian who chuckled and nodded with an amused smile. He wasn't doing it just to be nosey, there was a method to the madness and he needed to know everything that was going on. "We kissed, okay? or... well he kissed me" she informed with a frown and Dumbledore rose an inquiring eyebrow. 

"Did it hurt?"

"So much... I have not felt the pain be that intense until then but then... at the same time it felt... it felt right" she frowned, she felt awkward talking to Dumbledore about this but she knew that if anyone could help, it would be him.. "Though, I do not think it matters anymore anyway"

"Why's that?"

"Because the day after he kissed me, he kissed Cho Chang and they are now officially courting" 

"Well I suppose you don't have to worry now" Dumbledore smiled but he inwardly knew that she couldn't stay away from Harry, the two of them were destined to be together...

"I suppose"