♠3.6♠

AZALEA STARED AT THE SNOW FALLING ELEGANTLY BEYOND THE WINDOW OF NUMBER TWELVE GRIMMAULD PLACE. Christmas was a completely different ordeal for her now, in the modern world and as she watched the flurries and winter wonderland, it was the only semblance of the world she had left behind all those months ago.

"Azalea?" His voice was so timid as it spoke her name, it was the last day before they returned to Hogwarts and the first time Harry had spoken to her since Christmas break began. Harry had completely altered the course of her mission, changed what she had been invented for but he was worth every searing ache of touch, worth every sadness she felt at the thought of he and Cho Chang. Azalea Hogwarts, the incredibly powerful heir of the founders, couldn't fathom how she had fallen so quickly for the Boy who lived.

"Harry" her voice was so weak as she answered him, weak in a way that she had always vowed never to become. And here, she found herself, a powerful spell, completely affected by something as pitiful as a teenage crush. Azalea was unfamiliar with the feelings that rushed through her at the sound of her name on his tongue. She knew, the second he spoke, that she would forgive him for anything he did wrong. And that was the most powerful weakness.

"I... We need to talk Lea." The pair of them were so shockingly uncomfortable with one another, despite all that had happened in the time they had known one another.

"Yes, I suppose we do" she huffed as the pair took a seat beside one another, perched on the pristinely made bed as the snow beyond the window cast peculiar shapes around the sparsely lighted room. "I don't know what you wish for me to say Harry"

"You aren't the one that needs to say anything... I am. I'm so sorry Azalea. For kissing Cho. I didn't— it wasn't." He stopped to sigh loudly, lost for words. "I didn't mean for it to happen and more... well, she kissed me and then it somehow ended up with us being together and-" she cut of his babbling with a soft smile.

"It's okay Harry" she smiled softly and he blinked at her, "you can't help it if you like her"

"What?! No, no that's" he was blushing now and she was fond of the brilliant colour that lit his cheeks like roses. It amused her to see how flustered he was in that moment. "I don't. I don't like her like that. I mean, I don't— she's not.... I don't like her like I like you. Yeah, yeah that's what I mean.... I don't like Cho Chang, Azalea... I like you" he announced, wringing his hands together uncomfortably because he didn't know what else he could say to fix the situation.

"I like you to Harry Potter" his eyes shot up to stare deeply into her gorgeous chocolate brown orbs and he knew that he should tell Cho Chang that their relationship could not be what she wanted, but as he stared into those stunning eyes, he could not help but bring his scarred hands up to hold her cheeks softly, thumbs ghosting along her cheekbones. Her eyes screwed up in the opposite reaction to his expectations but he had grown used to seeing that look on her face when he was near and so in the next moment, as the snow fell sweetly beyond the window and Merlin cooed from his cage, Harry placed his lips softly on Azaleas.

This kiss was different to the ones they had had before, slowly their lips moved in sync as though they were moulded for one another's touch and it was everything a fairytale told them it should be as they kissed one another sweetly on the last day before returning to Hogwarts. Neither of them were certain of what the future held but they did know for sure that being in one another's arms, was where they were meant to be. Even if it caused the brunette some immense pain.

"Come and enjoy the snow with me?" And despite all the troubles they had experienced throughout their few months together, Harry nodded with a beam and took her hand to venture down to the garden below. Azalea Jones was a mystery to everyone other than those who knew the full story but as Harry Potter chased her through the brilliant snow covered garden of number twelve Grimmauld place, on the day before school returned, he knew that he could trust the stunning beauty with his life.

Catching her around the waist, and spinning her brilliantly beneath the dazzlingly bright sky, he was graced with the elegantly soft giggles that her lips expelled. Her feet placed firmly on the snow once more, his lips joined with those lips and he kissed her passionately as unique flakes clasped within the curls he'd once dreamt of touching and now eagerly ran his hands through, curls that smelt so heavenly of home, of Hogwarts as he kissed her with all the passion and emotion his mind was too afraid to let him say.

And she kissed him back just as eagerly because it didn't matter that her lips burnt from the touch, the interaction with him was the thing she thirsted for the most in this new realm. It terrified her, how fragile she was under his touch but at the same time, the pure humanity of it set her heart racing. Nobody could set her cheeks aflame as easily as Harry Potter could. He held her in the winter, feeling so strong as he did so, so powerful with her by his side.

Authors note- hello everyone. I am so sorry for the lack of updates but I will try my best to make up for that. Does anyone have anything they would like to see? And does anyone know of a new face claim for Azalea? Some of you are concerned that Nina Dobrev has been used too frequently.