♥1.8♥

*
   *
*
|
|
|

20th Century

THE TRIAL HAD GONE WELL, HARRY POTTER REGAINED HIS PLACE AT THE SCHOOL OF HOGWARTS AND ITS DAUGHTER FOUND HERSELF BEYOND HAPPY AT THE NOTION. Azalea lifted her trunk in one hand and placed it on the landing outside the door before heading back to collect Merlin. The day had come for the children of the household to return to their second home and many adults didn't particularly seen too pleased.

Arriving back on the landing with the cage in hand she went to lift her case, only to find it had vanished, glancing up she saw it floating before her courtesy of Fred Weasley who still wore her hat from many days before on top of his flaming red hair. Azalea sent him a smile in thanks and began to carry Merlin down the stairs with others following her from different floors.

"Finally going back" Ron smiled happily and slung an arm around the little brunette, taking the bird from her hand and putting it beside his bird who'd been named pig... Or something along those lines and Harry's bird, Hedwig who happened to be Merlin's polar opposite. Speaking of the raven haired boy, Azalea soon felt the familiar sting of his presence as his arms surrounded her waist in his usual tight grip that just burnt her further to the bone. She truly needed to find a cure to that pain.

"Come quickly or we will be late" Molly fretted and she walked passed Ginny, patting the girl on the head gently. Everyone exchanged looks, knowing for a fact that they were leaving an hour early to avoid attention. As the children exited the house with Moody, Tonks, Remus, Arthur and Molly in tow. A large black dog ran between them that was obviously Sirius due to his grey eyes. Somehow he'd gotten permission to come in his animagus form.

"At least act like a dog" Molly rolled her eyes, in total disagreement of the new member of the large group. A few taxis arrived and Azalea frowned at them as she followed Harry into one. Harry sat on the right side with Sirius in the middle and Azalea on the left, Arthur sat in the front and chatted to the muggle driver who didn't seem at all pleased with the two owls and large dog that occupied the back of the posh car.

Azalea looked out of the window in confusion as the contraption moved, she couldn't fathom what was occurring, she was also confused as to why they were taking a train to the school, she had no clue what one was but she knew that in her time, people travelled all the way there from a private forest station in carriages pulled by threstrals.

She felt a nudge and turned to see Sirius bumping his nose into her arm, she frowned at him and glanced at Harry to see that he had a piece of material pulled diagonally across him. Azalea quickly found her own piece of material and clipped it into place with a smile of accomplishment as Sirius barked a laugh.

The ride didn't take long but she was glad to finally exit the moving vessel that filled her with such confusion. Upon exiting the shiny black machine, she found Tonks standing behind an empty cart, the now pink haired lady took the case and Merlin and put them both neatly onto the trolley. Azalea followed the line of trolleys into the station, Ron and the twins disappeared and she frowned, watching as Harry also disappeared into the wall before her.

"How do i get through that wall?" She softly asked Molly Weasley and the ginger lady smiled softly whilst Ginny scoffed, the mother sent her red headed daughter a look as she too, disappeared into the wall.

"I'll go with you, hold on dear" she did as told and they soon flew straight through the wall, she looked up and a large red engine vessel that she had been told about and beamed happily as she followed Sirius the dog who was bouncing along the platform after Harry and Ron. Soon they stopped and she frowned but copied what they did, they each picked up their cases and entered the train so she followed, they headed straight for a compartment and began to put their items in the overhead storage so she did also.

In the end, Azalea ended up sitting next to Harry with Ginny on the other side and Ron and Hermione opposite. The train window was opened as far as possible (which wasn't very far) and everyone bid farewell to one another. All the adults just sent Azalea smiles and she was slightly sad that nobody gave her the love that the others received but they could not be blamed for that.

"Can we sit with you?" A breathless voice asked and they looked up to see a boy with bucked teeth and brown hair in the doorway with a girl with tumbling blond curls and multicolored glasses along with an odd assortment of clothes. Everyone nodded and the two of them sat. Everyone started to chat with one another and Azalea had never felt so rejected and excluded in her entire life.

She mildly heard that the boy was called Neville and the girl was called Luna, they seemed like nice people but she didn't truly know them and felt uncomfortable talking with them there, the unceasing glares from Ginny didn't help and she wanted nothing more than to jump off of the moving train.