♥1.4♥

*
   *
*
|
|
|

20th century

EVERYONE HAD LEFT A FEW HOURS PREVIOUSLY AND SIRIUS, REMUS AND AZALEA SAT IN THE KITCHEN OF GRIMMAULD PLACE IN NEAR SILENCE THOUGH IT WAS COMFORTABLE. She was thinking whether she should tell the gentlemen what was happening when she touched Harry but she wasn't sure whether she could trust them enough to do so. She was wondering whether she should wait and hope that Dumbledore arrived but she knew he wouldn't be attending the meeting.

After much consideration, she decided that it would be best if she kept it a secret until she found someone to tell. If need be, she would find a solution on her own in the way she had found the cause of the pain. Or she could always inform Helena.

"So, what are we going to make for dinner then?" Remus clapped and the pair looked up at him, Sirius had been reading the newspaper that Azalea had found and given back to him and the female was going through textbooks to find that she already knew most of the contents.

"What? It's not even lunch time yet" Sirius groaned and sat back in his chair with a sour expression. The daughter of the founders giggled and sat back also to watch the men's conversation. Remus had proceeded to roll his eyes at his best friend.

"We have to start cooking early, we're feeding the entire order" the werewolf informed and racked a hand through his graying hair, tugging the locks gently before allowing them to fall back into their usual disarray.

"Not to mention the Weasley squabble" Sirius added in a low voice and was promptly glared at by his best friend since school. "Well come on then, let's cook" Sirius beamed and stood, turning the dials on the radio until the weird sisters blasted around the stone kitchen singing their biggest hit 'Do the Hippogriff'.

"Really Sirius" Remus questioned as he rolled up his sleeves and heading towards the pantry. "Cooking remember?"

"Yes, cooking...but first, fire whiskey" he beamed and pulled out a bottle from the cabinet with a beam, pouring it into three glasses.

"It's eleven in the morning" Remus rose his eyebrows.

"Always happy hour somewhere my friend" he winked and distributed the glasses. Remus instantly took the glass out of Azaleas hand as he passed her and she pouted as the man rolled his eyes and put the glasses onto the table away from the group. "Now for the cooking"

"What are we cooking?" Azalea asked as she stood beside the men at the counter.

"I am cooking a feast, you and Sirius can bake a cake over there" he nodded over to the opposite end of the table. Both of the people in question folded their arms and stared at him. "I don't trust Sirius to not spike the food " the man answered with a small 'true'. "And Azalea, do you even know how to cook? You were waited on by house elves for being the princess of Hogwarts"

"Um...Daughter of Hogwarts actually and i must admit I am highly offended, i was taught to cook by Helga Hufflepuff and Rowena Ravenclaw" she smiled and Remus relented, gesturing to the food in a way that gave her permission to help. As Azalea waved her wand to chop vegetables and Remus prepped meat, they heard a bang and looked across to see Sirius covered in flour.

Remus and Azalea instantly laughed at the man who had somehow made a bag of flour explode and he glared at them. He took a handful of flour and threw it across the table at Azalea. The little brunette gasped as white powder landed all over her face and shoulders. She glared and grabbed flour, throwing it back before giggling brightly.

Remus Lupin shook his head with a sigh as Sirius began to chase Azalea round the house with a bowl of flour in his hands, throwing it at her and turning half the house into a powdered winter wonderland.

The fire place glowed green and people began to step out , only to be surprised by white flour covering almost every horizontal surface in the family room. The golden trio exchanged looks and walked into the kitchen to see a feast laid out on the table and Remus standing looking like a snowman.

"Uh...welcome back" he smiled, the dinner had ended up being prepared much sooner than they predicted and it was barely four in the afternoon, the meeting started at half four so they would just have to eat before instead of after as had been planned.

The next to enter the room was Sirius who took it at a bit of a run, more covered that Remus if that was at all possible , had they had an endless supply of flour. This assumption was only added to when Azalea stormed into the room covered from head to toe in flour, her eyes appearing much darker against the white of the flour upon her face.

"What happened here?" Molly demanded as she entered , glancing at the girl who was currently under her protection and then at the two grown men.

"It was Sirius" both Remus and Azalea replied as Sirius said "it was Remus." Everyone instantly stared at Sirius and he relented "It was Sirius" he whispered, whipping out his wand and tapping Azalea on the head, the flour disappeared and she was left standing as she had looked before they had left.