6•Alice/Flashback

"Do you honestly think this is a good idea?" Lizzie asked me, as she pulled on her converses

I grimaced and applied another layer of red lipstick. "Yes, and change those shoes Lizzie!"

She groaned and flopped back onto her bed. "Can't we just hang out? I mean that's what you told your mom we were doing."

I ruffled my red hair taking one last look in the mirror before turning around and facing Lizzie.

"But that's no fun..." I said sitting down on her bed. I traced the flower pattern on her comforter. She's had the same one for years.

"I don't know Alice. You know I don't like that group. Last time they threw a party two kids got alcohol poisoning."

I nodded. That was the only thing our school talked about for a month. "But Lizzie, when will we ever be invited to one of their parties again ." I said grabbing her hand.

She sighed, but I could immediately tell I'd won her over.

"Fine."

I shrieked with joy, and danced around like a crazy person. Lizzie laughed and threw a pillow at my head.

"I hope you don't plan on dancing like that." She joked. She walked to her closet and pulled out some leather flats. I nodded my head in approval.

"Oh no trust me- I plan to dance like this." I did my sexiest dance move, Puckering my lips and flipping my hair.

"Oh my god! I don't want to see that ever again!" Lizzie laughed covering her eyes with her fingers.

I laughed, and this time I threw a pillow at her head.