23•Play

○○○This Chapter is dedicated to Magical_Meg . Thank you for leaving the nicest comments and for always voting on my book. It means a lot.○○○

*Austin's POV.*

"Why Alice though?" I asked. I drained the remnants of the beer from my bottle and threw it from across the room into a wastebasket. It when in, but I heard the sound of breaking glass.

"Cause she's hot." Mason replied matter of factly. He was rolling up weed to smoke later on.

"Yeah, but she's a prude."

"How do you know that?" He asked as he lit one up, and took a puff.

"Ugh, what the fuck man." Alex said walking down the steps into the basement. "You said they were for tonight. Plus I've said so many times-no smoking in the basement. It's smells for weeks." He stopped and than grinned. "Where'd you get all this?"

Mason smiled and threw one to Alex who caught it roughly. "My dad gets it for 'medical' reasons now."

I laughed. Everyone knew Mason's dad was a stoner. And that Mason inherited those specific traits. But no one was gonna say shit. Not when Mr.Dale was the fucking mayor of Allenwood.

"Oh you said you needed this?" Alex said. He pulled out a red flash drive. "Don't have to much fun tonight."

Mason took it from Alex, twirling it in his fingers. "Can't promise that."

He plugged it into his laptop, and with my help we positioned it until it was hidden under junk, and practically invisible.

"All you have to do now is press play."

hope you enjoyed this chapter! I've always wanted to do a POV of Austins. Hope you enjoy, and if your truly are please recommend this story to your friends! It would mean the world! Comment what you think btw. What do you think is on that flash drive ;)•