14•Guilty's Innocence

*Elizabeths POV**

*Elizabeths POV**

We're driving past Austins street, when I notice Alex can't stop shaking. His fingers dance across the steering wheel, tapping away. I don't know if he notices he's doing this.

"Hey-" I say placing my hand on top of his. "-what's wrong?"

Alex bites his lips but doesn't respond. I watch him glance over to Austin's house and that's when I see it.

Austin handcuffed and being walked over to a police car. I watch as an officer steers him into the car, and I see his mother a hand strapped over her lips, tears streaming down her face. I hear Austins father say something inaudible to his son, but I don't think Austin gets to hear.

"What the hell Alex." I whisper. "Why's he being arrested."

Alex faces me, and for the first time I notice his red eyes, and dark under eyes circles. He places his forehead against the steering wheel and sighs.

"Alex-"

"He's being arrested for Mason's murder." He says in one breath.

"What! Wait what! How did this happen? We just talked to him less than a week ago."

"Oh Lizzie." He whispers. Alex glances back towards Austins house. "It was just supposed to be stupid summer party."

"I know." I whisper placing my chin in the space between his neck and shoulder. "I know."

would you guys be interested in a cast Reveal?? I'm working on one at the moment. Also Austin!! I hate the guy, but I have a bad feeling about him going to jail 🤔 wdy guys think?•