19•Forgiven

I cannot begin to thank you guys for all the support I have. My readers are truly amazing, and I'm so excited for what we're about to see in the upcoming chapters. Thanks again for 600+ reads! It means the world to me :)•

*Alex POV*

"Hey." I say.

Lizzie's standing at the doorway to her house.

"Hi." She replies almost cautiously.  She opens the door wider. "Come in."

Her house is the same as ever. It's so lonely. I've only ever seen her alone. If she tells me she doesn't have parents, I honestly could believe her.

After I had charged out of school, I drove in circles all around town. I ended up at the bridge Alice had jumped off of.  I wondered if it had hurt for a second before she died. I hear a lot of Suicide survivors say that regret almost instantly jumping as they soar through the air. I wonder if she regretted it too.

The minute I step fully in the house, Lizzie wraps her hands around me pulling me close. There's just something about her touch that makes me melt inside.

"It okay Alex. I'm not mad." She takes my face in her palms. "I'm not scared of you Alex. I know you would never hurt me."

I nod pulling her closer, kissing her neck gently, than just absorbing the warmth of our embrace.

I wish I could stay with her forever.

And as if she can hear what I'm saying she stands on her tippy toes, until our lips connect in the kiss that ends all kisses.

•this is the last lighthearted-ish chapter. Just be prepared for what's to come!•