24•Blood Stained

•Mature Rating•

This chapter is dedicated to vzabeeha. Thank you for leaving such wonderful comments! I hope you continue to support this story :)

*Alice's POV*

I was drunk.

How was I supposed to notice all the warning signs when I could barley manage to stand on my own two feet. 

The door locked behind me. I thought Austin was being considerate. No one would disturb me down here. I could alone.

I was so fucking wrong.

And so after. I told myself it was. Not. My. Fault.

I was sooo fucking wrong.

I took off my heels holding them with my right hand so I wouldn't tumble down the stairs. Alcohol and high heels don't mix.

I ran my fingers through my sweaty hair and sighed. I promised myself I would have fun tonight. But I failed.

I wanted to text Lizzie and tell her where I was, but my phone was dead. Convienant.

I didn't even notice him sitting on the sofa. All dark hair and big build. The smirk of a arrogant asshole imprinted in his face as he watched me.

Mason fucking Dale.

You probably already know where I'm going with this. But maybe you don't.

He watched me for a while an amused expression on his lips, before my eyes flickered up towards him.

I crossed my arms over my chest suddenly realizing how cold it was down here, and how little my dress covered me.

He finally spoke, breaking the horrible tension. "Too crazy up there?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm just a little drunk."  Why I told him that, I'll never know.

He raised his eyebrows. "Oh."

I stood up after a while of not saying anything more, and so did he.

"I'm gonna go now. I need to find my friend." I mumbled swaying a little. I didn't get to far before I felt something wrap around my wrist, pulling me.

"Are you sure you want to go upstairs?" Mason asked me. "We can have our own little party down here."

I shook off his grip on my wrist with a glare. "I don't plan on doing anything with you, Mason."

"Are you sure about that?"

I felt his hand grip my waist and push me against the wall, his other hand planted by the side of my head, supporting him as he leaned in.

"Positive." I said trying to keep my voice from quivering. I was terrified. "Let go of me Mason."

He frowned. "Everyone always says that. But they never mean it at the end."

My stomach jerked, and It took everything to not let all the alcohol I had consumed, spill from my lips.

"I'm not kidding. Mason please."  I was starting to shake now, as fear embraced every inch of my body.  I was drunk and weak. I could never manage to get Mason off me. My eyes burned.

"Oh come on." And he pressed his lips to mine, and I recoiled, my hands desperately trying to push his chest away.

One hand crawled up my thigh.

One hand slipping under my dress, pulling its fabric up and up and up.

One hands moves back to my waist towards my back, one finger trailing up my spine.

"Mason. Let go of me. I said I don't want to do this!"

My mouth is silenced by lips being crushed against mine.

His hand moves to my bra strap, and I hear It click off.

I feel sick. Tears are starting to fall now from my eyes. Mason ignores them.

And in a moment of desperation I reach out for anything, I find a cold beer and I slam it against the wall. The perfect distraction.

It works for a moments, Mason looks up for a second than shrugs. One of his hands is clenched over my mouth.

I had a piece of glass wrapped around my fingers, and when he let go off me for just a split second. I watched my hand slash against his throat, and his eyes filled with surprise stare at me for a second before turning completely white. He fell forewords, trapping me beneath his body. I was stuck.

There was blood pouring from his neck, drenching my already red dress. I gag as his eyes still open stare at me, and tears continue to fall harder from my eyes.

I killed Mason Dale.

"I'm so so sorry."

I managed to get him off me, and I crawled across the floor.  I was almost at the first step when I noticed a blinking red light. He was recording this.

I deleted the footage from his laptop, and took the flash drive with me. And as I climb up the basement stairs, I leave behind a crime scene.

I killed Mason Dale.

how many of you saw this coming? I just want to let you know that Mason and Alice never did the "deed." She stopped him before the situation advanced. What happened in this chapter is extremely serious, and if this happens to you or anyone you know please make sure to report it, and talk to someone you trust. 

Now that Alex and Lizzie have the learned the truth of what happened that night what do you guys think is going to happen. Who was innocent, Mason or Alice. Thank you so much for reading and please leave a comment!•