16•Begin Again

*Elizabeth's POV*

*Elizabeth's POV*

sorry for the confusion in the last chapter (I wrote) Austins POV at the top instead Of Alex's!!! That chapter was Alex's POV! Thanks for letting me know! Also I just want to make it clear, what Alex did in the last chapter was not okay. Drinking and Driving is illegal and can end someone's life. Hope you enjoy this Chapter and please leave a comment, they make my day!•

"Hey beautiful." I hear Alex say behind me. His arms wrap around me, and he rests his head on the crook of my neck.

We fit perfectly.

"Hey." I laugh, removing his arms from around me. "Your gonna make me late again!"

School has started here in Allenwood, and things are almost back to normal. Almost. Parties are scarce now, and almost nobody goes to them, and posters decorate the hallways now saying things like; Suicide Is Never the Answer.

"You won't be late." He promises. Alex turns me around until I'm facing him, and leans in for a kiss.

I oblige, because I mean- who can say no to those chocolate eyes?

I break free after a minute or so, breathless. I smile until I see a bandage wrapped near his forehead.

I peel it of, observing it for a few seconds before placing It back on. His "cut" is beginning to scab over. Good. Even after a month it still hasn't healed properly.

"That was really stupid you know." I say. "You could have killed yourself."

He sighs ashamed. "Yes, I know. But Lizzie I was drunk."

I scowl at his response. "That should never be an excuse-ever for your actions. If that was a legit excuse, Austin can be walking free right now."

And as if cue, I notice small gasps, and I see heads glance behind me. And that's when I notice him. Austin.

I hide behind Alex a little. And watch as he makes way to us. It's him alright, even though his face is covered in bruises, only being in jail can cause.

He stops in front of Alex and I feel him stiffen.

"They won't tell me who sent me to jail- but I have a feeling it's you- you and that stupid bitch." Austin sneers. He's no longer that perfect boy I once knew- now he's everything he wasn't.

"And guess what? It wasn't me who killed Mason. They tested that fucking bottle and it doesn't have my fingerprints on it." Austin slams his fist on my locker, hard.

"So you better watch out- because there's a murderer out there, and it sure as hell ain't me." He walks closer to Alex until their noses almost touch. "But I hope they kill you."