27•The End Of the Begining

(One more chapter to go.)

*This Chapter Is dedicated to @lying-llama .Thank you for leaving such kind comments. They truly make me smile.*

*Tony's POV*

I wish I could say I knew what was going on. But I didn't.

And it sucks when your boy-friend refuses to tell you. Wait I can't actually call him my boyfriend can I? Since he refuses to come out.

Jay Waters. As if being gay can threaten your acceptance into college- not that I would know, I'm not really into the whole another four years of hell, one you have to sell yourself to the devil to pay for.

I asked again, and again, and again- because when you truly love someone, truly do, you notice. You notice little things that change. They way he forces his laughter, how his smile never reaches his eyes, how he's become cold and distant. And even after I heard conversations I wasn't supposed to hear- he denied anything was wrong.

*********

Five years in the future.

*********

Where do I begin.

Theres a story now, everyone nows it. I learnt it myself a few years back.

One of a girl and boy who both died on the same night. One from suicide, and one from murder, and in ways no one had foreseen, there story was connected.

And soon more were connected, until the story began to unravel.

It was a story of rape.

It was a story of certain kind love.

It was a story about how one decision can change the lives of everyone around you.

It was a story about how no one is who they seem, ever.

It was a story of forgiveness.

And the story of not forgiving.

One day a flashdrive was brought to the Allenwood police station. No one knows who brought it in. But whoever they were, was involved.

Jay Waters lost his Scholarships, not because he had done anything wrong- but because being tied to both murder and suicide, doesn't make you look very good.

Austin Mchale left town and never came back.

Alex North commited suicide a few months later. I guess some people can't deal with guilt.

Elizabeth Lloyd is still alive, but just barley. She doesn't really live anymore, I think theres only a certain amount of loss a person can handle before they shut down.

Elizabeth and Alex were both charged with Obstruction of Justice.

Mason of rape.

And Alice of murder.

But you can't really convict a dead person can you?

So eventually all charges were dropped.

It's not the happiest story.

But it's real.

And those who had been hurt, were soon free.

So to some it was happy.

But to all it was tragic.

For no one ever truly deserves to die.

*This was such an emotional chapter to write! There is one more chapter so stay updated, also leave me some questions to answer in a Q&A, I'm planning to post in the last chapter.

Tell me how do you feel about this stories ended?

How do you feel about these characters development?

What did you learn from this story?

Thanks so much for reading! If you enjoyed it please vote and comment!*

Helplines.

National Hopeline Network

(800) SUICIDE

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
(800) 273-TALK (8255)

National Youth Crisis Hotline
(800) 442-HOPE (4673)

Samaritans (UK Crisis Help, Anywhere in the UK or Ireland)
116 123

Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN)
(800) 656-HOPE

National Domestic Violence/Child Abuse/ Sexual Abuse
(800) 799-7233