17*Rage

*Alex's POV*

You may or may not have noticed I have just added a sticker to my book cover. Thats because I'm nominated for the Moonlight Awards! Please make sure to check them out and support your favorite stories!

I storm into the nearest bathroom, rage making me shake all over. It wasn't Austin. I sent a innocent guy to jail.

I don't now exactly what happens next, I feel a sharp pain run up my hand, and I feel warm, thick blood run through my fingers.

Lizzie's next to me in a second, wrapping my bleeding knuckles in her hand, but I shrug her off.

One

Two

Three

My fist strikes the bathrooms linoleum wall over and over again, until the wall is splattered with droplets of my blood.

"Stop Alex! Stop." Lizzie says.

I don't.

"Alex please. You're scaring me." I hear Lizzie's voice crack.

I stop placing my cheek against the cold wall, before turning and placing a hand on Lizzie's shoulder- she flinches.

Shock travels throughout my body, as I realize nothing, nothing, hurts as much as Lizzie beginning scared of me. My eyes prickle with tears that are begging to come out. But I turn and storm out of the bathroom.

"Wait Alex- I'm sorry!" Lizzie says. I pretend not to hear her. I pretend not to hear her cry as the door closes.

I lost both of my best friends, and now I was going to loose her.

And one day or another, I would loose myself too.

*What do you guys think about this version of Alex? Do you think he could be capable of murder :o*

****

Hey guys! You think you could help me pick out which cover to use? Thanks!

*A.K.A Original One

New one? Wdy think?

New one? Wdy think?