Chapter 1

I walk up to a convenient store and knock on the dusty glass seeing if a walker is inside. After a few minutes of waiting i get a rock that was by the door use it I break the lock.  Once I do I open up the squeaky door and walk inside. Most of the stuff inside there was rotten but I found some water bottles and a lot of canned food.
  I was on my knees putting all of the food into my backpack when I heard glass break. I immediately stand up and get my bow and arrow aiming it at a man with a gun already pointed at me. "I think it might be in your best interest to put that bow down." He says with a scratchy voice. The man is probably in his late 30's around  5'9. He has a pretty big forehead which shouldn't be hard to miss with my arrow.
"Oh yeah and why is that?" I ask questioning him.
"Because your about to have a hole in your head if you don't" I hear a man say behind me as he cocked his gun right behind my head.
Without putting my bow down I say "You know the most common mistake when you have somebody held at gun point is they have their gun to close to the person. It makes it really easy for them to do this." And in a split second I let go of my arrow and it flys and hits the man in front of me in square in the forehead. In the same motion I drop the bow and turn around and grabbed the barrel of the gun with my left and snapped his arm away from the gun with my right. I then pulled his arm to me and I dropped the gun and put him in a choke hold. I reached for the knife I have strapped to my side and pull it out and stick it into his neck. His eyes got wide from the shock and fear it looked like he was trying to talk but it was just his lips moving. I pull the knife out the blood starts squirting everywhere and I quickly drop him.
     I can still hear him choking on his own blood as I reach down to get my bow but before I could get it I heard somebody clapping at the entrance door. I look up and I see a tall man with a leather jacket and a bat with barbed wire wrapped around it tucked under his arm so he can clap.
"Now that was pretty f*cking amazing. So amazing I don't even care that you just killed two of my men." He says grabbing the bat and pointing it at me while walking closer.
"How would you like to come work for me?" He asked with a toothy grin.
"I would love to but I already have a job down by the go f*ck yourself. So if you don't mind I'll just be on my merry way." I say as I pick up my bow. I don't even make eye contact but I can tell he has a smirk on his face as I pass him and pull my arrow out of the dead guys head. When I walk out of the store I am met with about 15 guns pointed straight at me making me stop dead in my tracks. I can hear the man walking closer to me but I didn't turn around to look at him. I didn't notice how close he was until I could feel his hot breathe on my neck.
"You see I really wasn't asking."