Chapter 20

Taking shower was a struggle to say the least. Taking off my shirt without ripping my stitches or it hurting was dang near impossible. I took the wrap off of my stomach along with the bloody bandage and threw it in the trash. I finally managed to get totally undressed and I started the shower and got in. It felt so nice to have to the hot water run through my hair. I got the shampoo and scrubbed so hard I thought my head was going to start bleeding. Once I was done with all that I decided to shave. I haven't shaved in so long I thought I was going to break the razor or clog the shower drain.
    I turned off the shower and stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked up to the foggy mirror and swiped it to where I could see myself. I pulled my hair on one side and turned around to see all the scars on my back.
                        Flashback

   "This can all be over once you tell me where your group is." The Governor says with our noses inches apart. I spit in his face and he stumbles and wipes his face off with his sleeve." Go to hell." I say through gritted teeth. He just chuckles "Hell came to us a long time ago... Again!" He yells to the person behind me. I wait for the sharp knife to cut across my back and when it did I clenched my jaw shut so I wouldn't scream. I could feel the blood running down my back.If it wasn't for my hands being chained above my head I would have fallen on the ground. "Again."
    I shake the memory out of my head and turn away from the mirror. I was about to change into some clean clothes until I realized I forgot to get some, again. I swear I do this every single time! I creaked open the door and peaked my head out and called for Negan. I gave a loud sigh when I found out he wasn't in the room. Maybe he has some clothes in his dresser drawers.
         I quickly walk out and started opening up his drawers. I found his sock drawer, jeans drawer pretty much everything but what I was actually looking for. "If you wanted to look through my underwear drawer you could have just asked." I hear Negan say behind me. I stand straight and tighten my towel around myself. "No, I forgot clothes and I didn't want to walk through the halls with just a towel on for obvious reasons. So, I just thought maybe I could find something in here." When I finish explaining myself he just stood there with a wide grin on his face and his eyes look up and down my body. But for some reason I wasn't uncomfortable.
        I look at his bed and I see a pile of folded clothes. He grabs the pile off of the bed with one hand on top holding it steady and the other on the bottom holding it. He slowly walks them over to me. He keeps his eyes on me the whole way. I feel like my heart of beating 100mph. I hold out my hand out so he could give it to me and our hands brushed when he gave them to me.
    I quickly push the clothes against my body so they wouldn't fall. I say a quick "thank you" and started heading back into the bathroom to change. "I have the wrap and bandages so I can rewrap you when your done." He says motioning towards the fist aid kit on the night stands. "I can do that myself." He just smirks "I know." He says then winks. I roll my eyes and I shut and lock the door behind me and walk over to the sink and lay my clothes down. I turn around and lean back on the table. I feel like a little school girl who has a crush on the bad boy at the playground.
    I quickly forget about the thought and quickly got changed and put my hair back in a ponytail. I hung my towel up on the hook and opened the door. Negan was propped on the bed look at me. With my bottle in his hand, which is now half empty thanks to him. He stands up and lays down my bottle and picks up the first aid kit.
      I walk over to him and sit down on his bed. He gets on his knees in front of me and lays the kit on the bed. I hesitantly lift my shirt up a little past my bra so he could bandage up my wound. His cold hands brush against my stomach giving me shivers.
      Once he was done I put my shirt back down. He sat up and grabbed my bottle and handed it to me. "How did you get those scars on your back?"