Chapter 26

Once we all got back it was time for dinner. Most of the people just went on to go eat but I had to take a shower to get the walker smell off of me. I walked to my room and grabbed some clothes.
I decided to take a shower in Negans room. He should be eating right now so he won't even know, I just don't like the showers they have for us. I went to his room and his door was unlocked I slowly opened up the door and peaked my head inside. I looked around his room and found no sign of Negan.
  I walked inside and shut the door behind me and went to the bathroom. I started the shower to let it get hot and got undressed. Once I got undressed I put my hand under the water to feel the temperature and it was perfect. I stepped inside and got my hair wet.
Once I was done I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I got a hairbrush and started brushing out all the nots. I had to be extra careful because I am so tinder headed it's crazy.
When I finally got done I put my clothes on and went outside. I gave a relieving sigh when I didn't see Negan in his room. I quickly went to his door and got out. I turned my head to shut the door and when I turned back around I walked right into somebody. I stumbled back but quickly regained my balance.
     I look up to see who I ran into and see Negan with a curious look on his face. "What where you doing in my room?" He asks his lips slowly curling into a smile. "Are you talking me up on that offer I proposed on the run?" He says referring to when he suggested that I sleep with him.
"Not hardly, I came to tell you something but I saw you weren't here so I left." I say smoothly
"Oh yeah, then why is your hair wet?" He asks reaching out and touching some of my hair feeling the wetness.
I mentally face palmed myself for being to stupid. "So, I better get going and go get some dinner." I say trying to walk past him but when I do he puts a hand in front of me. "It's closed, but since I'm such a nice guy I will let you order whatever you want." I raised my eyebrows in surprise "thank yo-"
    "But there is just one thing." He says leaning closer to me. "And what's that?" He is inches away from me "you have to stay in my room." He says looking at my lips then back to my eyes. "Fine." I say he smirks at how easily I agreed. But he just said I had to stay in his room but not for how long.
      He looks at my lips and leans in to kiss me but I put my hands on his chest to stop him. "I want mash potatoes." I say and quickly turn around and open his door and shut it behind me.