Chapter 50

"Well, hello there." He said to Rick. When Rick didn't move Negan said "Do not make me have to ask."
          "You said a week. You're early." Rick said as he opened up the creaking gate. "I missed ya." Negan said chuckling.
I heard walker growling in the distance behind me. I was about to take care of it but Negan decided to do it himself. "Oh, Rick, get out here and watch this. Calling it!" He yelled as he made his way over to the walker.
           We all watched as in one swift motion of his bat he took the walker down. "Ha ha ha. Easy peasy lemon sneezy!" He yelled, clearly proud of his accomplishments. " Hey Rick did you see that? What I just did? I mean, we almost get turned away at the gate. Who is that guy anyway? Do I get mad do I throw a fit? Do I bash some gingers some in?" I shake my head at the way he is turning this in acting like he is the victim.
           When he was finally done with one of his long *ss speeches. He finally walked in. But he made Rick hold Lucille. If I was Rick I don't know if I would have the strength not to bash his scull in with it.
         "Alright let's get this show on the road, let's see what kind of goodies you have in the cupboard." Negan says walking in admiring the place. "Just give me a minute to gather the supplies."
       "No Rick, you don't decide what I take. I do...Arat." Negan says to his people but nobody moves. "You heard the man, move out!" Yells some lady I never knew the name to. I just knew she was a grade A b*ch.
         " Negan can I have a minute with Rick for a second? I just need to talk to him about our deal." I ask as politely as I could muster up. He smiles "Well since you were so d*mn polite I suppose so. I just hope you are a little more  naughtier in bed. Ohh, I would definitely like to see that." He was winking at me. Then walks away.
           As soon as he did Rick pulls me into a long overdue hug. We both pull away and he starts talking. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Did-did he rape you?" He asked all at once.
        I quickly shake my head " no I'm fine. And besides he is against all that rape stuff." Rick gives a relieving sigh. " How long have you been with him?" I honestly have no idea. All my time at the sanctuary just felt like all my days just sunk together. "No more than a couple months. Him and his group found me while I was scavenging and forced me to go back with him." Rick shakes his head "I'm sorry to hear that... so what was the deal you where talking about?"
         " Okay, when I tell you this you cannot be mad at me. Promise?" Rick doesn't say anything for a little bit but then slowly nods in agreement. " I made a deal with Negan that I would do anything he wants me to do in exchange that he cannot kill anybody from our group."  
         Rick scoffs "why would you do that? That is so dangerous. You have no idea what he is going make you do." He said shaking his head in disapproval. "But don't you think your guys lives out ranks my freedom?... this is a good idea. Trust me." It takes a minute but he slowly starts to nod his head. "I trust you." He says as he pulls me into another hug.  
            "Sorry to break the bonding here but I would really like to go collect my sh*t if you guys don't mind."
           I started walking away but Negan grabbed my arm and stopped me. "Don't go running off too far." He said with a smirk. I waited patiently for him to let go of my arm but when he didn't I lost my patience and ripped my arm out of his grip and walked away. I heard Negan start chucking but didn't dare turn around to look.
       "Haliey?" A familiar voice says to the right of me. I turn my heads and see Glenn coming out of one of houses. My face went from a joy to almost in tears as we both ran towards each other.
       I engulfed him in a bear hug. I knew I was squeezing hard but I didn't care and I'm sure he didn't either. I quickly pulled away "you have to believe me I had no choice. Negan forced me to be in that group." I said begging him to believe me. "Of course I believe you. I know you would never be with somebody like that willingly." I nodded my head and continued hugging him he pulled away. "Hey, thank you for saving my *ss out there with Negan." I shake my head "you don't have to thank me for anything." He smiles and nods his head. I was about to say goodbye until a thought came into my head.
        "Oh my god how is Maggie? She looked so sick when I saw her is she alright?"  I ask quickly. "Maggie's pregnant, there was some complications so they were going to take her to the Hilltop to see a doctor. She is going to be alright but she is staying up there and we are going to say that she didn't make it so he doesn't ask why she isn't here." I nod my head understanding. "Congratulations on the baby."                          
            "Thank you." He says smiling. "Oh where's Beth? I bet she is so excited about you guys having a baby?" His face instantly falls and I knew the answer. "Oh I am so sorry." I say shaking my head. "Anybody else?"
     He takes a deep breathe " Tyrese, The two little sisters, and Carol left not to long ago." I took a deep breathe letting it all sink in. Could have been worse I say to myself.
        I look out of the corner of my eye and see Carl storming out of one of the houses. "Ill talk to you later." I say to Glenn. He smiles and nods and a jog over to Carl. "Carl!" I yell for him to stop walking. He turns around waits for me to come to him. He didn't even let me get a Hello or before he started yelling at me. "How could you be with somebody like him?" Carl asked. "It's not what you think. They didn't give me a choice. They forced me to join there group."
          He nods in understanding. I knew he already knew the answer to that question he was just mad. I slowly walk closer to him. "Look at you. You have grown so much. You're almost as tall as me." I say jokingly he smirks "I'm looking at your forehead right now." I chuckle "It's because I'm leaning." He laughs "uh huh I'm sure that's what it is."
           My smile soon goes away and I move his hair out of his face and look at the patch on his eye. "What happened?" I ask. "He takes a deep breathe. "Some *sshole tried to shoot my dad but Michonne stabbed him in the back before he could. But he still shot the gun, missed my dad but hit me."
          "D*mn, sorry to hear that." I could tell he wanted off the subject. "So where is Negan?" "He is taking all of our guns and medicine. Can't you go talk to him, like you did with Glenn?" He asked eagerly. "Sorry but I can't. I'm doing everything I can to help you guys out. You have to believe me in this." He nods his head. "I do." I smile "good."