Chapter 2

"What's your name sweetheart?" The man asked circling around me. "Haliey"
"Well I'm Negan and this is Lucille and she is awesome." He says while he is admiring it as he is swinging it around. "Now this is the time where you tell me where your group is and don't say you don't have one."
"I don't have one." I say honestly
He shakes his head " You just said exactly what I told you not to do."
"My group got attacked a couple years ago and we all got separated. Haven't seen them since." I say truthfully "Well that's just not cool."
"No it is not."
"Well good news sweetheart meet your new and improved group." He says while using his bat as a pointer and pointed to all of the men watching us.
I scoff "There's no way in h*ll I will be apart of your group." I say shaking my head
   He swings the bat around my face "haven't you realized yet that I'm not f*cking askin." He says getting kind of pissed. I don't know where the courage came from but I spit on his face and it landed right below his eyes. He closed his eyes and grabbed the collar of his shirt and wiped my spit off. He smirked, "you got a little fight in you." He says pointing at me. "Get in the truck. Dwight go with her and make she doesn't try to leave."
       Negan turns around and walks back into the store. I roll my eyes but decided to corporate until I find an opportunity to escape. I don't even wait to see who Dwight is as I made my way to the truck. As I'm walking I shoulder check one of his men who decided he didn't want to move out of the way. "Aren't you going to apologize?" Asked the man I bumped into while turning around to face me. "For what? You being a *sshole and not moving out of the way?"
      He walks up to me like he was going to punch me. I don't move a muscle still holding my eye contact until I hear a loud voice say "I didn't even turn my back on you for no more than 15 seconds and you already about to start a fight? Jake, apologize to Haliey then both of you get into your own separate vehicles."
       Jake turns and looks at me and apologizes in a sarcastic tone. "You all are making me sound like a godd*mn parent putting you guys in time out." He says while shaking his head.  I got into the back seat of the truck when a guy who I assume is Dwight, sits in the passenger side. He had blonde hair and half of his face was burned.
"What happened to your face?" I asked being nosey. It took him a couple seconds to answer "I made a mistake."
"Must have been a big one."
"It was."

    "Welcome to your new home!"  Negan says with his arms spread out presenting me to the place they just took me to. He starts walking closer to me until we are about two feet apart.
"Come on let me show you around " he says putting an arm around my shoulder which I quickly shrugged off. Negan lets out a a small chuckle and comes up next to me and says
" You know I really like the frisky women."
I roll my eyes and walking ahead of him inside the building. There was a whole bunch of rooms and stairs leading to more. "Your room is on the second floor."
         I nod and walk up the stairs and he pointed to which room was mine. When I opened the door there was really nothing except a night stand with an alarm clock on it and a mattress with a blanket. He comes up right behind me and says "What makes this even better is that your room right across from mine."
I turn around and make eye contact with him. "You say I have to come work for you so what's my job?"
"What, so excited to be here you can't wait to start working?" He asks with a toothy grin
"No I just don't want to be near you anymore." I say honestly.
"Well that's going to be kind of hard because your job is to go with me and the rest of the people you met earlier and scavenge for supply's." he says while looking at me and then his eyes went down to my lips.
"You know what I just had a change in heart. How about you become one of my wives and you don't have to worry about points."
" points?"
"Well you see the more points you work for you can get more of the supplies you need. Like medicine, food, feminine items."
"You know this whole place is built on slavery and prostitution."
"Yeah, but so was the world before the sh*t hit the fan... so would you like to accept my offer on being my wife?"
"I think I'll go with the slavery." I say not even having to think about it.
"It's a d*mn shame." He says while licking his lips and looking me up and down.
I reach out and snap my fingers in front of his face. "Eyes are up here."
He leans his head back and lets out a small chuckle. "You are going to be a hand full aren't you?"
"Wouldn't want to have it any other way."