"ILL DO TRY TO THIS MARRIAGE "

raghav and kalpana are married now . they noth have done the rituals and now taking the blessings from their elders . raghav and kalpana first proceed towards raghav's dadi and she  gave hug to her grand daughter in law and then later the rest family members of raghav , just for sake as raghav knew thay are not at all interested . then they proceed towards kalpana family Raghav saw kalpana was reluctant to go but she just follow him both bend down to take blessings from kalpana's parents but they just blessed raghav's head and gave a fake smile . raghav was utterly disappointed with their this behaviour. 

mean while kalpana and raghav were asked to settle down for a while and have their dinner . to give privacy to  couple sammy  eyed to karan to leave them alone and sammy hold raavi's hand who was hell excited to sit with her bhabhi ..

"bhai ap mujhe yaha kyuu laaye hoo , mujhe bhabhi ke pass jaaana hai " raavi said in mock anger .

"no  u are not going , give them some alone time raavi " karan said making raavi understand " now tube-light dont disturb them " karan said making raavi irritated with this name and ruffle her hairs to irritate her more .

kalpana and raghav were settle down on the couch , all through the while kalpana's eyes were lower down staring her fingers , and raghav's were just roaming around and in between stealing glances on her . 

few of the close freinds and relatives came forward to congratulate raghav and kalpana and some pictures of the couple were taken . dinner was served and both of them un aware what to do . raghav finally sensed that he has to do the initiative .

" um kalpana ap dinner mein kya lenge  " raghav finally asked as this will going to be their first conversation. but kalpana was still very nervous and listening his voice she became more nervous ...

" kalpana are u al right  " raghav sensed her nervousness and her body is shivering when she didnt reply he finaaly very hesitatingly raise his hand and put on hers . both went to a new sensation . as thir hands touch each other .

" ohh god why she is so hot , is she not well why her hands shivering and she is not saying anything ... kya karu abb kalpana ke family member bhe koi nahe hai and dadi bhe kahe nahe dikh rahe ... ab kya hoga , mujhe hee kuch karna padega '" raghav was just thinking all this in his mind  and finally sighned 

he slowly raise his hand and touch her forehead and get the another jolt that she is suffering from fever . her body is burning and she is definately not well . without caring of anyone he called one of the servants .

" go and calll karan , tell him i am calling him " raghav instructed him . mean while kalpana was hell confused what to say what to not . this is the first time she is with him all alone . when raghav touch her forehead she closed her eyes as after a very long time someone cares for her but in heart she knew it will all go vanish .

she was still in her thoughts when she saw karan coming near them and " what happen bhai ,apne bulaya " karan inquired 

" karan i think kalpana is not feeling well , she has high fever will u give some medicine to her " raghav asked karan as he medical student and is on his internship period . he got worried and immediatly put a hand on his bhabhi's forehead " what happen bhabhi , apke tabyat theek nahe hai , ap pehle bata dete mujhe  " he was hell worried 

and slowly kalpana raised her moist eyes , she was not used to all these care and respect her lips were still shivering but she controlled herself and said" main theek hun bhaiya , bs thoda sa fever hainnn  ... theek ho jaega " she said very slowly not knowing what will her new family members think of her 

" u dont worry , main apko abhe medicine dta hun , ull feel better in 15 minutes okk" karan said and kalpana nodded her head " but before that ull eat something , bhai make sure bhabhi will not eat spicy ao excess oily that will effect her health , and i ll just be back " karan said and run away .