BREAKFAST

it will gonna be first time when kalpana was doing something for her family .... though it was a small meal but her first meal with her new family, kalpana was understanding from one of the helper of what everyone prefer in their breakfast ..

" mam .... dadi ji to apne paath pura hone pr lete hain , aur karan bhaiya ko jalde jaana hota hain isliye unka early morning he pack hota hain , bache raavi dii aur raghav sir unka kuch bhe fix nahe hain ,,,, " one of the main shef said ..

" okkkk kya apne karan bhaiya ka  tiffin pack kr diya hai " she asked 

" yes mam, vo bas half an hour tak chale jayenge " 

" ok kya ap mujhe kuch cheeze de sakte hain , jo main mangu " she asked thinking of something and then she started  making her first meal ..... 

nearly after 25 minutes she was readyy with her breakfast , she hurriedly pack for karan and was waiting for her husband .... she came outside in the dinning when she saw karan appeared in the dinning 

" good morning bhahi, kaise hooooo apke tabyat theek hai, ap kitchen main kya kr rhe ho , u should be resting" he said in one go ,...

" morning bhaiya , main theek hun . and u dont wrry , ye lijiye apka tiffin pack ho gya hain ap ke liye abhe kuch lau " she said and karan smiled wholeheartedly . he  felt like his buddy muma , raghav's mother is back .. she always used to take care of all small things ....

" thanku bhabhi ,,,, nahe main abhe kuch nahe lunga , bas nikalta hun , will be late otherwise " he side hugged her and kalpaa felt little startled as she is just now start comfortable with her husband with such gestures but she know her karan bhaiya is a nice human being , whom she can trust .......

" okk bbye " she wayed her hand ..

meanwhile she went to dadi's room and saw her reciting ramayan and she sat down with her .... sunita for a while paused a little " dadi ap breakfast kab lenge , apko to medicine bhe lene honge naaaa " kalpana asked and sunita smiled 

" kalpana beta maine medicine le leee hai subha aur abhe 1 ghante tak breakfast lunge .. u'll go and see raghav use kuch zaroorat to nahe hain ." she said and caressed her cheeks like a loving mother 

" jee dadi " 

kalpana came out and start preparing her husband's breakfast tray and took it to the room ..

meanwhile raghav who was getting dressed , was himself little shock that why this smile is continuously staying on his lips ....  some how he wants to look more presentable , suddenly he feels like this is the best tuxedo he is having in his closet ,or it is because his wife has selected it for him .. he was in his own thoughts when he heard of opening the door .. he just fixes his tie and fro the last time see himself in mirror and then went to the main bedroom area...

he got surprised when he saw his newly wedded wife is setting his breakfast . he smiled and slowly went towards her ...... kalpana sense someone's presence and she hurriedly turn around and saw her husband all dressed up in his working mode . she got little nervous with her husband's intense gaze ..

" vo main apka breakfast laye hun .... neeche dadi ne kaha tha " was alll she could manage to say .......... shiver ran down in her spine when her husband was immense close to her . her eyes were lower don with shyness and raghav who knew his wife this gesture love to tease more ..

" apne kara breakfast " he asked very politely which she raised her head and nodded no .... 

raghav hold her hand and made her sit on the side couch .. and kalpana understand whet he was trying to do ....she slowly open the lid of bowl and put some poha in it ..... and a rosted bread . while on the other hand she put orange juice in his glass ...

raghav who was witnessing all this love these gestures.. he took out the spoon and had the first byte and kalpana waited for the response ..

" its yum .., have it " and he feed her .

kalpana and raghav were having their breakfast raghav was discussing about everything .... they were talking about everything , rather raghav was talking and kalpana was listenning and smilling ..... when raghav notice she had not touch her juice....

he gave her the glaasss and took the tray from her hand , "helpers will do , u just finish your juice " and order the helpers to take the plate kalpana was slowly sipping the juice and raghav took her medicines " have them common " she took it and gulped it down ... raghav got prepare for the office and took his bag...

" i am going okk ... dont stress yourself too much , and if u feel uncomfortable change into something comfortable , and aj ke liye kitchen ka kaam ho gaya bohot ,,, bas ab bake kal karna and kuch bhe baat hoo , then just call mee okkk " he said and gave a peck on her forehead ...

she noddded very sweetly " ap kab tak vapis ayenge " she asked on which he smiled ...

" jalde aa  jaunga , u dnot wrry ghar mein dadi hainnn ... "

" bbyeeee "

" bye raghav ,," 

and with this raghav started for office .....he is going after one month .... dont know what hush bush the whole offfice will be ....