..........some little worries ......

after their pretty engagement, all of them came back to home . dadi , raavi and karan too retired their home and raghav proceed towards kitchen for his green tea . while kalpana was in the washroom for her dresssing.

kalpana's pov 

in the dresssing room , kalpana has finally changes now and now in her off white suit , which honestly she loves too wear .... she was standing in front of the mirror and was now recalling her day's events ..  how raghav was their all the time for her , the moment when they exchanged their rings and how raghav hold his fingers for a second . when karan and raavi make her taste every dish they have ordered , when she selected clothes for her husband ..

she came out in the room and her husband was not their , she made her bed and slowly settle down tired of all the walking . her mind unconsciously went towards her sister's rant . and then raghav's stand for her .. she was engrossed in her thoughts when raghav enter in the room and saw his wife in her thoughts ..... 

an angel in off white salwar kammeez , hairs open and mind lost in her own .. he smiled on her beautiful image and then went towards her and caressed her hairs and tucked her strands behind her ear .. kalpana's came out from her thoughts an saw raghav standing behind her 

' aap kab aaye " she asked , raghav setle down in front of her and took his hand in her and start caressing her ring " jab ap knoye hue thee " he said ... 

" medicine le apne " he asked which she nodded yes " ek pain killer le loooo , thakkkan dur ho jayege , du main " he asked 

" nahe ab thheeek hain , "she said  with her little innocent smile , basically her trade symbol .. 

" okk then , have a sip from ur green tea , main change krke aata hun "he smiled and caressed her hairs and went for bathroom , kalpana smiled she loves when raghav ruffle her hair , she caressed her chin ..she feels like a small baby with raghav's all these gestures .... 

raghav came back after 10 minutes , when he saw kalpana had already drifted to sleep while waithing for him ,, he slowly went towards the bed and made her lie comfortable on the bed . kalpana's sleep got disturbed when he saw raghav near her .. 

"kyaa hua , so jao haan " he caressed her hair as if she is a small baby, kalpana turned in her arms  and rested her head on his chest . raghav smile on his wife's gesture and her trust towards him .. he himself felt in deep sleep ....  

next day , 

good morning everyone ........ 

kalpana is the first one to wake up she saw herself in raghav's arms and smiled , she carefully came out from raghav's embrace and cover him with quilt , she went to do her morning chores . she came out after half an hour and saw raghav was still in deep sleep .. she went downstairs and saw dadi in mandir she went forward and touch her feet , " god bless u " she smiled and gave her arti ke thali to do the prayers ..

" dadi apke chayy banadu " she asked 

" haan beta , kalpana bache ab se khaane ke duty bhe tum lo , mujhe free karo ab , jo banana hain tum dekho okk " she said which make kalpana little happy as she is officially handed over her responsibilities .. she went in kitchen for her morning breakfast .. she packed karan's and raavi's tiffin and prepared their morning coffee while on other hand she prepare raghav's black coffee and her warm water ... as she is still not fond of black coffee ... she went in her room when she saw her husband was allready wake up but still in bed . he was engrossed in his phone and was swiping something when she said 

" good morning " her voice and then raghav looked at her and smiled "morning " she put the tray on bed side and settle beside him she gave him warm water and then his black coffee and took her glass of water , while she was took the education column of newspaper . raghav saw his wife engrossed in some article , he put his phone aside and settled little close to her ..kalpana was solving the sudoko and english word puzzle ..

" 9 " raghav said it loud , " hmm " kalpana got startled and  immediately saw raghav looking at her puzzle 

' 9 aayega is block mein " he said pointing towards the one .... she felt little embarrassed as she got so engrossed in her puzzle solving .... 

" vo main ...........aiseeee heeee" she lower down her eyes in shyness 

" maine kuch kaha , infact it is good ... to channelize ur energy in something good " he said while his hands were caressing hers soft ones .. his fingers were continuously roaming around her ring .... from yesterday .... "infacttt .. main soch raha tha why dont u stat ur masters in economics degree , ab to skin ki bhe problem theek ho rahe  hain .... pure din ghr pe baithe bor ho jaoge .. wats say "

kalpana was totally shocked , she never thought raghav will thought like this for her , though she wanted too but she never come out with this in front of him as she thought raghav already had done so much for her ... 

" mmm main bhe soch rahe the , pr mere pass abhe fees nahe the ... " raghav gave a look at her...

" acha to main kaha tha , jab ye idea dimag main aaya tha " he asked while holding her hand in tight grip ...

' raghav already itna kharcha to ho gaya hain ab aur " she lower down her eyes ...raghav leave her hand ... in little disappointment and came out from bed , leaving  her little afraid and shocked ... she was hell nervous as she know she had hurt him ..... 

half an hour later when she came with raghav's breakast , she saw him standing in the mirror , struggling with his tie .. he came on his own and start having his breakfast .... silently , making sure she is having it ..... her eyes were little wet , but still she could not have courage to initiate the conversation .... he filled her glass of juice and gave it to her , helpers came and took the breakfast , while he took his bag and was about to leave , he came forward and do his morning initial's , leaned a little and gave a kiss on her forehead " take care " that's all and he left , not giving a single glare at his wife .... 

kalpana could not have the courage to stand and compose herself , her eyes automatically shed tears , this is the last thing which she want in her entire life ..... to hurt her husband , who has become his life ....... who accepted her when no body does , who gave her reason to smile , reason to love and reason to live ...

its yesterday only when ragahv gave her engagement ring , when he stood against her sister ..... then how can she think like this .. god knows when will she accept the fact that raghav is not like her father .... ..........

silently crying she herself don't know when she slept on the couch ..