TOGETHER WE CAN ...

A small smile and thats it .. ur day is made ........

raghav;s pov :

i remember kalpana's eyes when i smile in assurance that i love the kheer ... my little gesture and this girl is full of joy .. i feel my family is completed today when ravi and karan were fighting we all three were enjoying , kalpana's eyes saw her emotions ..... how much she love being with them ... my kiddos made my day ......... 
##################################################################

raghav was in his study for some work ... but all his mind was on his newly wedded wife  and her little small antics .. how she blushes when he hold her hand and help her to get up from sofa and settle down on dinning table , her innocence , her care ...he was smiling on his own .... when his dadi came in side and saw his grandson carefree... raghav came out of his world when he heard someone's  footsteps 

" dadi  .. aaiye na please  , ap mujhe bula lete " raghav hold his dadi hands and help her to settle down ....

" agar nhe aate to apne pote ka muskurahat kaise dekhte , pata hai raghav itne saal baad is ghar mein maine dubara vo positivity mehsus kre hain .... kalpanake kadam mere ghar mein itne shanti leke aaya hain na .... ke main bata nhe sakte .. mujhe usme tumhare maa ke parchaye dikhte hain.. bs thode se dre hue rehte hai .. lekin usme uske koi galti nhe hain"... raghav was listening to his dadi .. who was pouring her emotions 

" ap fikr mat kare main uske andr se uska ye dr bahar nikalunga , dadi apko pata hain jis din hospital mein kalpana ka operate ho raha tha , pata nhe kyu mere mandir mein kadam chale gye .. and i saw mum dad" raghav said with moist eyes and saw his dadi that how will she react ...

at first she was stunned and her eyes fill up " dadi mein sach keh rha hun .. bhale he maine unhe aakhe band krke dekha pr muma papa mere sath the ,, unhone kaha vo khud to nhe aa sakte pr unhone ek pari bheje hain .. aur vo kalpana hai .. " all the time raghav has that satisfied smile on his face which his dadi has seen after very longtime .... 

in her heart she prayed for her son and daughter's happiness" raghav i know that u  will give ur 100% to ur relation but bacha one thing i want to tell u " 

" hanje dadi kahiye " raghav said holding her hands ..

" raghav u know kalpana's parents stories and it does not matter to us at all .. but bacha u know this world people will not stop their mouths and specially when u have so much business rivals ... at times kalpana will feel give up .. but u have to be her  strength.." 

" i know dadi ... ap fikr mat kare , main janta hun and i promise i will never let this effect my and her bonding, ap jaiyaaram se soye abbb " he assured her and she smiled back and slowly raghav laid her to her room and gave her medicines .. he wind up his work and was leaving for his room when he heard noises from his room and open it , his panters were already their  making his wife laugh on their silly fights ... as he step in side the peron who notice his presence was kalpana and got bit cautious about her surroundings ....  

" raavi, karan ,, whats the matter now , why have u again started ? raghav settled on the couch  few distance away from kalpana . 

' bhai see bhai is making fun of me in front of bhabhi , he said i am a cry baby ... i always need u to solve my problems " raavi pouted and both the brothers chuckeled ....on their cute sister 

" karan this is very bad ... sat sorry now " raghav utter in fake strict tone .... which karan muttered " okay bhai " 

he very innocently hold his ears " sorry ravvi " and then suuddenly pull her hair irkin g her  more  and both ran out after each other out of room leaving the couple laughing ... as soon as they left the room raghav and kalpana were silent fr some time .. 

raghav slowly went forward and lock the door while kalpana was still standing their ' kalpana go and change , then i'll change ur bandage " raghav said on which kalpana nodded  yes and went in bathroom . she came back in her night dress whilte salwar kameez , hairs open as she had tied them  in a bun since morning which is now paining a little ..

raghav's heart:

the moment i saw her in white salwar kameez my eyes got stilled , i have seen beautiful ladies but only in parties or clubs ....kalpana is nsurely different and beautiful .. her beauty is not something which comes from expensive clothes or jewells , but her face , her eyes , and then her heart...... she was standing their not able to meet my eyes when i realise i am scanning her from last 10 minutes ...

i went towards her and made her sit on sofa , she is very hesitant during i change her bandage , but i have to make her feel comfortable around me , i know she will never ever say her feelings , she will never take steps , i have to but ... it took me 20 minutes to clean her wound , though it is recovering but still it hurts her a lot ..... i have changed it completely  .. 

she slowly hold my hand and then i help her to settle on bed , i sit beside her " zaada dard ho rha hai , should i give u pain killer " raghav asked caressing her cheeks 

" nahe theek hai , bs thoda sa hai aur kuch nhe ," she said with little nervousnes to which raghav replied .

" kya main apne liye thode se chai banaluu , mera thoda sa sir drd ho rha hai " she said not able to meet his eyes ... she still remember how her step mother throw the pan on her when she saw her making it .. it was just a  narrow escape , but still her memory made her shiver to the core ...

raghav sense that she is lost in her own world and suddenly she started shivering " kalpana what happend batao mujhe , pain zada ho raha hai should i call the doctor " raghav start caressing her cheeks , unknowing tears flow down from kalapan's eyes ... seeing raghav so tensed she3 composed herself , " i am fine , main theek haun bas kuch yaad aa gya tha " she said  lower down her eyes.. 

raghav understand that her past will haunt her , he  took her in his embrace and soothe her back  , kalpana wrapp herself around raghav and burried her face in his neck and sobbed .... it took her little time to compose her self ... raghav let her cry as much as she wants , so that she feel light ..... 

finally after lot of courage kalpana speak  " i am sorry raghav , i am really sorry main bohot koshish kr rhe hun apna apst bhulane ke liye , pr kisi na kisi trha vo vapis aa jata ahai , i dont want to trouble u , but " she sobbed and hug him tightly .....raghav embraced her more tightly and made her feel protected ......

she slowly raise her head , when she saw raghav too had cried , "  mujhe pata hai , apne past ko bhulana itna aasan nhe hain , and it definately pains alot , but pata hai aj tumne mujhse pehle baar share kra hai ,,,,kalpana jab tak hum apne andr apne drd dabayenge na , tabtak dear hum khul ke nhe jee payenge , maine bhe ye rassta chuna tha ,, mujhe pata hain , but now i am their fr u , just open up ur fellings , i want to become ur friend and then husband ..ok "

kalpana nodded in yes and raghav kissed her fore head , " apko pata hain vaise main chaye bohot ache banta hun , ap peeyenge " he hold her hands and try to calm down the situation 

" main ban lete hun ap .." before she could complete her sentence  , raghav help her to get up and stood back too " ap jaiye wash ur face and come okkk " he dragged her to the washroom and himself went downstairs for tea ....

they have their tea in their room kapana felt her head is little light now ,, she was bit relaxed .. later at night raghav open his arms so that kalpana will come on her own and she did that too , he start caressing her head which send cold shivers but later she felt relaxed toooo " she herslf dont know when she wrap her arms around raghav stomach and hold him like a teddy , raghav chuckeled and felt relaxed he saw her sleeping peacefully and then switch off the night lamp .......