the newly wed couple

"raagav sir mujhe aapko  kuch batana hai , apne family ke baare mein " kalpana's shivering voice register in his ears and he finally got stunned .his eyes caught with her , he can see delimma and nervousness on her face . but the thing that really disturb him was , " sir " his wife adress him as sir ... really .. 

"aisa laga koi employ bol raha hai, camon she is my wife , i too have some expectations ..."

"sir ", kalpana i am not ur boss , i am ur husband , its good to give respect but  we are family now so it just raghav .. " raghav carried sincere tone and humbleness. while kalpana lower down her gaze .. indicating raghav that she is not comfortable around ... while raghav understand her delimma .. 

kalpana was about to say further when raghav's phone start ringing and it was his dadi from other side 

" good morning dadi ," raghav greeted her with a smile 

" morning raghav , ap log nikal gaye vaha se , yaha sab wait kar rahe hai kalpana kee" his dadi said with a cheerful tone 

" jee dadi bs breakfast kar rahe the , bs 10 minute mein nikal rahe hain " he replied and cut the call .. kalpana understand and start cleaning the table and went towards the kitchen she clean the utensils mean while raghav lock up the house and carry the bags outside . kalpana came outside  and stand behind him , when raghav was instructing the guards , their car was already waiting for them 

" chale " raghav said and she nodded 

he open the door for his wife and then lest her comfortably sit , and then went towards the other side , he settle down andthen asked his drive to carry forward. through out the ride both were silent .." i am sorry ap kuch kehna cha rahe thee pr vo reh gaye " raghav started the conversation 

" koi baat nahe "she replied 

" amm ghar jaake to ap busy ho jaenge and then evening mein  reception bhe hai hum uske baad  baat karlenge " he said on which kalpana nodded . 

  " ap shuru se itne hee bolte hain , ya mujhe special attention mil rahe hain " he try to be little comfortable with her 

" jee , " while kalpana's eyes got wide hearing his comment .. 

"shayd mujhse kisi ne life mein itne respectly baat nahe kare , isliye thoda sa ajeeb lagta hain " kalpana words stuck out of her lips which gave  a jolt to raghav . she herself did not realise what had she done ..

raghav gave a look to kalpana , she was lost in her thoughts and was looking totally shaken , kalpana's words just left him shocked . with a sudden jolt the car got stopped unknowingly kalpana hold raghav's hand and Raghav pulled her  and both got caged in each other's arms . 

" shayad maine isse zaada khoobsurat chehra kabhe nahe dekha , itne saadge , pata nahe kyu pr tumhare aakhon mein bohot dard hain jo shayad mein mehsus kar sakta hun ,"  raghav was lost in his thoughts while both were having eye lock , suddenly the car started . kalpana  pull herself  away from and lower down her gaze . 

: kya baat hai amar , dhyan kaha hain " raghav asked to driver

" sorry bhaiya vo ekdum se ek ladke cross kar gaye achanak se " he replied while rahav gave a look to kalpana 

" ap theek hai " he asked her 

" jee" she replied rest of the journey was silent . they reach their home kalpana was getting shivers her hands were wet with sweat and was noticed by raghav . he open his car door and went out . and then proceed towards her 

he raise his hand to offer her " chale " he said with a smile , kalpana hold his hand and came out of the car " ghabraao mat dadi sab samhaal lenge , aur agar phir bhe dar lage to main tumhare aas pass he hunga . just gave me a hint . " he said making kalpana little comfortable.

both proced towards the entrance .. holding each other hand , when they saw raghav's dadi kalpana try to leave the grip , which raghav understand and himself left . she took her saree corner and cover her head . they stand at the entrance and saw raavi running towards them . raghav's dadi did their arte and apply tilak on their head , she asked Kalpana to till down the bowl of rice on floor 

" kalpana bacha ab is thaal mein apna pair rakho and pehle right feet bahar rakho " she did what she was instructed and raghav follow her both together enter the home and then together touch her feet . and then raghav's little angel hug her bhabhi . meanwhile karan also reach their.. 

sunita took her towards the temple of lord krishna and then both take blessings for their future life . 

kalpana's 

kalpana's 

"bhagvaaan ji , main jante hun ke ye shaadi jhooth ke buniyad pr hue hai pr main is rishtey mein apne sachai bata dena chahte hun , iske baad anjam kya hoenge vo bhe mujhe pata hai , bas mujhe himmat dena please .."

raghav's 

" main nahe janta ke ap kya karna chahte ho. pr pata nahe kyu main kalpana ke tarf attract hoo raha haun ,mujhe iske aakho mein dard dikhta hain , mujhe jo bhe uske family ne uske baare mein bataya hain ek baar bhe aisa nahe laga , uske chote chote baaton mein ghabrana , abhe tak usne ek bhe kaam aisa nahe kara jisse mujhe uske baare mein koi aur thought aaye ... ab aap he rasta dikhao

" bhai bhabhi chalo ab baaake sare rituals bhe to karne hai," raavi excitedly grab Kalpana's hand, and drag her towards the hall. while all others happily walk behind them .

kalpana and raghav were asked to sit in the lobby opposite to each other and a bowl was kept their with milk woter and rose petals  

raavi took a ring and throw it on the bowl and the game begin, both were asked to find the ring , all family members were cheering and happily throwing lame jokes while raghav and kalpana were just passing few smiles . 

finally raghav found the ring and was asked to put on her finger

finally raghav found the ring and was asked to put on her finger . later on kalpan's muh dikhae tok place where raghav's chache and bhua too came and gave gifts and left , after that kalpana was asked to give gifts too karan , raavi and samar , which raghav brought for them . 

all was going well , together all five took their lunch , raghav saw kalpana's genuine smile as his little cartoons were leaving no moment to make their bhabhi laugh ....

kalpana was taken to the raavi room .. " bhabhi see ye mera room hain , ap yaha pe rest karo main ache se coffe laate hun okk" 

" raaavi di , ek paper aur pen milega " kalpana said as she find a very true freind in her little sister in law . 

" sure bhahi , but i am not ravvi didi , just raavi okkk" she said and kalpana smile whole hearted ly ...

later kalpana write a letter to raghav and was getting reddy for her reception with all nervousness and fear in her heart , as hat going to be next ....