LETTER TO RAGHAV

Evening time when everyone was busy with hustle bustle for receptiin kalpana's thoughts were somewhere else. She was totally lost . though she has pen down her life's truth and in heart already know what is going to happen , but somewhere she is afraid too. in mere two days she experienced so much love and care that she is afraid to loose ..but still she dont want to live her life with this secret. going with this dilemma she finally gave a look to herself in the mirror when her beautician asked her to and for a second she was amazed . she couldnt recognise herself , just 48 hours earlier she used to be as simple as hell, now she is looking like  a pearl .. 

" am i this much beautiful" she asked herself and then raaavi came " ohh bhabhiii u are looking stunning , look at urself , bhai will gonna be flat " she reviewed   she smiled on her comment ."thank you ,  raavi dii kya apne vo letter de diya " she asked in nervousness.as few hours ago she asked him to give the letter to raghav , 

" jee bhabhi de diya and u dont worrry kisi ko nahe pata " she said and kalpana smiled .

in the other hand raghav was  busy with samar and karan as he was just checking the last minute preprations . " raghav tu abhe tak yaha pe khada hai , go man or else dadi will chop in pieces. " samar said in scarsicm 

" yes just going , and tum dono bhe jao and now take some rest " he said and leave the hall , he was going towards his room when he saw his chachu and bhua sitting in the room. 

" god knows ye drama kab tak aur chalega , and look at that down market girl  , pata nahe muma kya pasand karke laye hai , kam se kam humare standard ke bare mein to socha hota " raghav's bhus utterd he just stood still their 

" sach mein shilpa ,  raghav ko to jhelte he hain , ab uske biwi ko bhe jhelo , aise sir pe chada rakha hai use jaise kahe ke maharane aaye hue hai " vikram morphed 

" aur humare bache , vo dono to aise humare khilaf ho rakhe hain jaise hum unka bura chahte hain , ek bar ye jaydad mere haath lag jaaye phr sabko theek karunga " vikram's eyes were red with envious tone ..

all this while raghav was standing their and was mum because of his so called family reaction . he felt somewhere he and kalpana are on same grounds when come to family . its just his is bit formal in camera .

he went towards the staircase and then enter his room , he ly down on his bed and close down his eyes to avoid those nasty coments . after 15 minutes he went to washroom and spill some cold water on his face , just to distract his mind . he came out and settled on the couch when he saw an invelope . he carefully open it , not knowing who has left that one 

he was schoked , as letter was written by kalpana , his newly wedded wife ." aise kya zaroore baat ho gaye , jo kalpana ne letter likhe , she should have wait atleast for today's function ." he thought 

he open the letter with shivering hands and start reading it 

dear raghav sir ,

i know ap bohot shock honge ke main apko aise letter likhke baat kar rahe hun , pr mere pas koi alternative nahe tha . jo sach main apko batane jaa rahe hun , shayd use sunke ap bhe bake logo ke tarha mujhse nafrat kare aur mujhe chodna chahe , par mere liye ye sach batana apko jaruri hain , main is rishte ke buniyad jhooth pe naeh rakh sakte .  main abhey mehra ke .... illegitimate child hun .. main jante hun mere papa ne apko ye sach nahe btaya hoga , kyuki ye marriage ap dono ke liye business deal hain , pr mere liye ye mere nahe pehchaaan hain . main zindagi bhar nazayaz kehlaye hun , papa ne humesha mujhe unke galte samjha hain , isse jaada kuch nahe . 

main jante hun ye sunne ke baad ap bhe mujhse nafrat karenge , aur ye jayaz bhe hain , main iske liye mentally prepare the. ye sachai sunne ke baad apka ji be decision ho ap mujhe bata dee . mainchup chap apke aur apke family se dur chale jaunge and i promise i will not gonna show my face to anyone , apne papa ke family ko bhe nahe . mere upar taras khaake koi decision mat lijiyega , apse apke family bohot pyar kerte hain , raavi di , bhaiya sab ke baare mein soch ke decision lena . i am sorry once again .

kalpana 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

life came to standstill , raghav felt his whole life upside down , he himself dont know what he will going to do . he is unaware of the future , he is not sure whether to tell dadi about this or not . he run his hands in hair , tension is building up in his mind , when he heard screms of people .

" help some one help , " raghav immediatly ran out of the room and saw his chache screaming ,  raghav came near her and waht he saw is life taking . the guest room and kitchen were surrounded by fire .

" raghav , bacha raavi andr hain room mein pleae use bachao " she start crying , meanwhile karan and sunita also come their . sunita got panick attack " hey ram .. mere dono bachiyan andar hain main kya karu ab , raksha karo bhagwan " she join her hands 

" bhai ,bhabhi and raavi bot are inside we need to do something , ag fail rahe hain "karan said as tension was increasing .

raghav who was standing their , could not register , what all has happened , just few hours ago he was all happy and cheerful and now , all has beek snatch away 

 on the side few time back both kalpana and raavi were in the guest room and sitting , kalpana was ready and raavi was stillchecking her last minute make up when she smell something odd. she gets difficulty in breathing as smoke enter in her throat and then kalpana and raavi both started coughing , kalpana stood and saw something yellow light outside the room , before they realise any thing , fire got out of uncontroll and they herad screamng from outside . 

" bhabhi , aaag lag gaye hain , ab kya kare hum , um dono yaha pe fass gaye hain " she started crying badly and start sobbing 

" luch nahe hoga raavi , i promise u tum yahe se sahe salamat bahar jaoge " and she hurriedly ran and search the blanket , she got one single bed , she hurriedly wrap it around raavi . and they start moving . 

raghav on the side start hitting the door with his feet and karan too join them , after 15 -20 trials they finally able to break the door , they saw kalpana holding raavi 

" bhai , please hume bachao " raavi's shouting were clearly audible raghav 

" bacha kuch nahe hoga , bhaiya aa raha hain , now stop crying " 

and then he gave a look to kalpana and both have and eyelock. his nervous eyes met with her teary ones . he can see purity and in justice that whole world has done with her . 

but before anything kalpana saw the head ceiling is about to fall and before anything she push raavi forcefuullyy and scream loudly .... 

the blast had already done ,  raavi was out  and karan hold her but kalpana got burried in the fallen ceilling ...................

AUTHHOR'S NOTE 

what do you think , what will be raghav's decision , will kalpana be able to survive  ? do comment ...