HAPPY US

sinhania's mansion : 

  its being 10 days when both raghav and kalpana were settle in their new life ....  both have started their new life  with a big thanku ... kalpana had taken all the responsibilities of the house , though she is still restricted to do work at kitchen but she love cooking food , and she requested her husband and he cant deny that but he have his own protocols ... whenever kalpana is in the kitchen their should be one helper , dadi is always their making sure  she will not exert herself ... karan being the doctr has taken full charge of her health ad ravi being ravi  knows one wrk that is to shower love and happiness ..

but raghav on other hand being a little care freee , his morning start when his wife gives him warm water and then his favourite black coffee , his breakfast to dinner all is in now kalpana's hand and she make sure raghav dont miss any of his meals ... she is pampering him with her delicious cooked food , not only him sammy is also  of having  lunch with raghav which is send by kalpana . he knew very well he has to hit gym , but he loves the fact that kalpana has finally started of , she start forgetting things.. though in past 10 days  kalpana still get flashes of her old dead days , but everytime raghav was their to hold her hand .... he know when he go back home kalpana will be their to welcome him .... he know both his panters will be playing along kalpana or laughing ... yesterdy only kalpana, ravi and karana were playing blind fold and raghav enter .... it was kalpana's turn and she was blind folded when she caught raghav hand and yelled in excitment .... it was bit embarassing for her , but raghav ease her down and chuckeled ... he is happy , when he encounters with her this kiddo nature .....

a new day and new aspect , raghav was in his room getting ready for office when kalpana enter inside with their breakfast .. raghav smile back knowing his wife this caring gesture ....kalpana was setting raghav's plate when raghav settle beside her and took his juice ... he was sipping it and scrowling something on his phone when karan's call came 

" hello karan '

" hey bhai , ap kaha pe ho " he answered back

" ghar pe kyu kuch kaam tha " 

" bhai vo aj ek skin specialist doctr visit kr rhe hai , homeopathic and he is very good in his stream , maine bhabhi ke appointment le hai unse  after lunch , ap le aaoge ya main lene aau .." raghav smile back when he witness this gesture of karan 

" dnt wrry karan , main kalpana ko le aunga just msg me tym and do i have to bring her old reports ' 

" nhe bhai maine already sara record le liya hain , u just come on tym ..okk bbye " 

" bbye bacha "

he hang the call and kalpana who was silently listening to the one side conversation was bit confused ... " kalpana ap 2 baje tak ready rehna we have to go " raghav said while taking his plate 

" kaha jaana hain " she asked in her little scarey voice which always bring smile on raghav's face 

" apke karan bhiya ne apke ek appointment le hain , skin dctr se so we have to go there okkk " 

she nodded with a smile and both continue their breakfast ..raghav left for his office and kalpana indulge herself in households and i other little things ... 

office :

raghav was in his cabin working on of his main projects when sammy enter in his cabin , " heyy .... raghav ... wats upp "

" all good  sammy , u say "

"everything is fynn raghav , by the way where is the lunch today"

" ohhh sooorrry i frgot , amy mujhe aur kalpana ko ek dctr ke appointment mein jana hai , to no plan fr lunch and han post lunch mere meeting thode delay kr diyo "