CARE ... FOR EACH OTHER

Its been 24 hours when doctrs declare that kalpana is out of danger and and operation is succesful . Whole singhania family is on verge of happiness and blessed . Dadi , karan , raavi all bow down their head in front of almighty and pray for kalpana's recovery . With lots of insistence all three went back home leaving the couple alone .. through out raghav was roaming here and their outside kalpana's room and just having her glance from the small mirror .

Next day ..
Kalpana's body start responding an hour back and whole team run inside to check her post operated . Raghav and karan was standing outside . Sammy was in office and raavi was at home with her dadi ..
After whole 15 minuts the panel came outside .." mr singhania we need to talk to u " female doctr said and raghav follow them .
Inside the cabin the two main doctrs were sitting " mr singhania operation is succesful , but you need to know that it will gonna take time for kalpana to recover from scars .. vo physically to theeek ho jaege 2 majino mein pr surgery ke nishan jaate jaate jayenge " raghav underdtand what doctr meant to say
" dnt wrry dctr . Main janta hun it will gonna take time and i aasure u ill be their with her " he said
" one more thing i think kalpana is being domestically tortured uske body pe bohot deep belts and rod ke nishan hai jiske vajha se uske jakhm bharne mein time lenge " she said and raghav got freezed ..
He came out from the room thanking the doctors and was in his own thoughts kya vo log kalpana ko marte the , tabhe shayad vo itne daree hue the .. but i promise we will be together now
He was still in thoughts when raavi jerked him " bhai bhai ap kaha khoye hoo kalpana bhabhi ko hosh aa gya haii "
" raavi what are u doing here maine mana kra tha naa .." raghav become little strict but inside he was glad that all his family is so caring for kalpna
" bhai main akele nhe aaye hun dadi bhe saath hai babhi ke paas . Challo ab " she drag him with her and lead him to the special cube ..
Raghav saw his dadi inside with the nurse instructing them . His dadi came out and hug raghav .. raghav too hug her back and smiled .. no words require ..
He slowly went inside and saw his newly wedded wife lying on hospital bed with lots of wires and syringe.
He took small steps . Kalpana sense someone and slowly open her eyes .. her whole body was aching .. both unknowingly share each other's pain . raghav's eyes met with hers who were clearly reflecting her pain and sorrow . both stare each other few more minutes , and nurse enter in the room to give kalpana her medicines.

he uplift the bed and gave her medicines which kalpna couldnt hold because of her week body rghav took the initiative " give it to me . I will help her " raghav took the medicine and then hold the glass and gave her medicines . he made her drink water until she is full .

" ab tabyat kaise hain " raghav asked with concern

" pehle se better hain " she replied not knowing where to see . raghav settle down on the bench beside the single bed while kalpana again lay down . later raghav found kalpana is having pain and slowly start caressing her head , to soothe her .kalpana's eyes get moist with the effection and care her husband and his family is showing and soon drifted in sleep and raghav too rested his head on the side of bed and both slept together. karan who was standing outside got tears in his eyes , watching his brother and bhabhi ...

early morning 8 am

raghav's eyes open up because of sun rays and his back was in pain beacuse of bad posture . he slowly raise up and saw kalpana is still sleeping . he caressed her hairs and move outside just to catch some fresh air and for a walk .. he told the nurse to be with her and he'll be back in 15 minutes .

after 15 minutes when he came back he saw kalpana is awake and sammy and karan were standing entertaining his wife , he enterd in the room and all three share a look,

" tum log kab aye " he asked to both

" jab tu humare bhabhi ko chodke akele bahr ghum raha tha " sammy replied and raghav gave a look to kalpana who was not looking in his eyes as usual .. " ab bolega bhe kaha gya tha bhabhi ko chodkr "

" kahe nheee bs neeche tak gya tha " he replied and by the time 2 nurse came in for kalpan's dressing . both karan and sammy left out and raghav was just leaving when nurse said " mr singhania if u want u can stay " raghav was shocked and so was kalpana he gave a look to her who was constantly looking down .

" no its fine ill wait outside and my wife is safe with u " he said with re assuring smile and left . It took almost one hour for kalpana's dressing . All three boys were standing outside waiting fr nurse to come down ..
Finally they came out and let raghav enter in . Raghav saw kalpana's restless ness and pain . Her red eyes shows her pain is not bearable at all . He went near her and settle down .
" what happen jaaada pain ho raha hai " his tone was worried . Kalpana saw raghav's eyes and nodded no she always hide her pain from world .
Raghav sense that " dont wrry sab theek ho jaega okk . And i am their with u " he said with a small smile and caressed her forehead .
And then samar and karan enter with breakfast in hand " see bhabhi dadi ne apke liye poha bheja hai .. and i know u love it so get up " kalpana smile while samar uplift the bed .raghav know kalpana could not have her breakfast on her own so he took the plate and settle beside her .
He start feeding her slowly while samar got a call and excused himself and karan was all time joking ..
Raghav saw kalpana 's smile when karan pass silly jokes or say some thing stupid ..
Raghav was busy concentrating on his wife's breakfast .he is now holding a glass of freash juice and then kalpana asked
" appne kuch khaya .. ap kal se yehi pe hoo apke tabyat khrab ho jaege " she said with pure innocence . Raghav smiled she is so much in pain but still thinking of others .
" haan bhai bhabhi sahee keh rhe haii ap thode der ghar chale jaoo and then come back tab tak i will take care of bhabhi " karan said and assured him .he again look back at kalpana and made her lyy down on bed .
" main thode der mein fresh hoke aata hun . Okk " he asked and kalpana smiled ..
" kuch lau apke liye " he asked
" nahe .bas ap jalde aa jana " she got hipnotised in his eyes and said in one go without realising .. and raghav smiled whole heartedly .
" bas tum thode der rest karo and then i'll be back okk " he smiled and dont know why lean down and kissed her forehead ..kalpana happily shocked all her pain sorrows got side away and she smiled .. and got lost in these small precious moments ..