adorable moments

raghav's pov 

"mujhe aisa nahe karna chahiye thaa.. shittt ... pehle hee vo itna dare hue hote the .. aur ab aise main behave kar aaya ... kya ho gaya tha mujhe .. shit ... dadai ko pata chal gaya to main gaya ....karan and raavi mujhse baat nahe karenge and kalpana jisi naraaz hona chahiye vo ghabtaye hue hoge " all these thoughts were in his mind ..... though its lunch time but still he did not have mood and appetite for having lunch ......  

kya karuu yar  he immediatly thought of something and dialled raavi's no as she can only listen to him else everyone will bombard him " helo bhai " her  tone as usual chirpy and excited 

" hey bacha where are u" he asked while playing with pain , an old habit when he is neervous or not sure of something ...

"bhai just reaching home in 10 minutes , kyu kuch kaam hain "

" haan pr promie me tum kisi se kuch nahe kahoge , " he asked her 

" kya hua bhai , bahbhi ke liye koi surprise plan karna hain " 

" nahe gudiya, bs sirf kalpana ke room mein jana , aur dekhna vo theeek hain , vo uske morning mein thode se tabyt theek nahe the " he replied in nervous tone 

" kya hua bhabhi ko , subha to vo bilkul theek the , phrr" 

" raaavi u'll just go and check and make sure dadi ko kuch na pata chale "

" okk bhai " 

raavi reached home in next 10 minutes and before she could do what her brother said , she saw commotion in house ... everybody was running here and their ... 

" suresh bhaiya kya hua ap sab log aise kyu ghum rahe ho "

" didi ,  bhabhi ke tabyat theek nahe hain vo behosh ho gaye "

"whatttttt ... oh nooooo bhai ko batana padega "

she immediatly called raghav but he was not picking his call .... what to do now ,,, she immediatly call sammy and he picked in few

" helllo raavi ... kya haal bacha "sammygreeted her 

" bhai abhe in baato ke liye time nahe hain please pehle bhai se baat karao .... "

" pr bache raghav nahe hain yaha pr, kya hua , tum theek ho "

" bhai please pass him msg that bhabhi faint ho gaye hain aur gharmeinm dadi ne bawaal macha rakha hain " 

" whattt ,.... oh no ... i'll just send him home "

he immediatly asked about his where abouts and then rush towards the meeting room .... he jerked the dor when he saw raghav was in the middle of meeting 

" sammy what happpen " raghav asked not knowing hy he came like this 

" raghav we need to leave , kalpana bhabhi faint ho gaye hain ... raavi ka call aya hain ,, chal jalde "

sammy's words were like the hammer on raghav his world got stilled ... for a moment he cannot visualize his wife .   And that too because of him .... 
Sammy saw raghav he immediately hold him ..
" raghav chal abhe .. sab theek hai bhabhi bhe .. chal bs tu " he grab his hand and took hjm out ....
All the while raghav was hell freak ... he was not listening what sammy was saying  ..his thoughts were on his wife ...he just want to reach her as soon as possible ... in the journey of 15 minutes he has remember all his goood deeds ..

finally he reached home and ran in his room , he was about to enter in his room when he saw dr nivaan was coming out ...he greeted him 

" hi dr. nivaan hws kalpana now "raghav was panicked and that was vissible from his cracking voice 

" dont worry raghav , she is fine now , its just thode se exersion ho gaye the unhe zzaadaa , come with me " he gesture him towards  the door. raghav escorted him till his car 

" raghav listen , i knw u are taking enough care of her , and that is seen also . but one thing is accident se sirf kalpana ke skin nahe , uske pure body system disturb hua hain ....... she is like a newly born baby even a paper cut can harm her badly ... u have to make sure .. and coming weeks be bit more cauntious .... as u know women mein aur bhe problems hote hain ... their monthly cycles and all " raghav understand what nivaan was hinting at ... 

he nodded in yes and went back towards his room all this while he was thinking " it means kalpana is having her cycle going on .... isi vajha se she could not bera all stress " he reached his room and saw his dadi . raavi and sammy beside his lovely wife .. who is hell scared .. her eyes were red , and on contrary dadi was not letting her to sit down ... 

he slowly went towrads her and saw her shivering   " dadi ap tension na lijiye , ap pane tabyat bhe kharaab kr lenge ap jaiye rest kare ab main dekhta hun "raghav said and dadi too nodded , sammy take her out and raavi to leave .. 

raghav went towards her and settle beside , her eyes were shivering ... he can clearly see she is hell nervous ... he himself don't know when his eyes got moist ... he caressed her face and slowly leaned down .. he settled his forehead against hers .... " ab kya itna hak nahe hain ke naraaz ho saku .... socha tha ghar jaunga to tum ake pyar se soory kahoge and thats it .. par nahe tum to apne tabyat kharaab kar baithe " ... 

kalpana can sense raghav's nervousness and guilt .. as if he was scared if something wrong happened to her ... " i am sorry main aage se kbhe narraaz hoke nahe jaunga office , bas tum aise stunt na krna .... u really scared me today " 

unknowingly kalpana's hands raised and reached at  raghav's head .. she started combing his hairs fro her fingers .. " i am sorry ...mujhe nahe pata kab main aise giir gaye .. maine apne medicines bhe lee the pr phir bhe " she replied back .... 

the intensity in the room was felt by both.. kalpana 's body could feel raghav's sensation ... her fingers were also doing the same thing for her .. raghav's hands automatically went towards her waist and slide it down ... and engulfed in the tight hug .... while his legs with shoes on lay down on bed ..

kalpana's breath got stilled when she found rahav's hands on her waist ..... his fingers were on her side and he slowly rested his face in her neck .. this is the first time raghav is so closed to her that she could feel every part of her body stiffed and electrifying ...  slowly his breathes got stagnant and she understood he has went to sleep she turned her head side words and then saw her husband sleeping like a little baby ..... and cuddling her like a teady bear ...

an automatic smile came on her lips ... when she saw raghav like this .... a smile worth waiting for .... her hands were still in his  hairs she slowly caressed his face and roamed her fingers on his rough shave .. 

" apko pata hain mujhe aj bhe yakeen nahe hota ke main apke wife .. maine kabhe sapne mein bhe nahe socha tha ke ye rishta itna khoobsorat ho jayega mere liye .... apne mujhe ek naye zindagi de hain .. and i promise from now on i live it my best ..... " 

she wrapped her hand on his sleeves which were cuddled on her waist ...and too drifted in sleep ...