......CHOTI CHOTI KHUSHIYA .....

sometimes a small ray of hope, is capable of destroying all the demons of past . and this is what happening with kalpana . with raghav's entry her whole life take 360 degree turn ... she could nt imagine all this one month ago .. someone will accept her , with all her sorrows . she was sitting in her roomm and was thinking of her husband , her new family .. how they all helped her in her difficult time .. hw she got two brothers and one little sis ..her dadi .... whom she always consider her  as her mother and last but nt the east her husband , her saviour , her mentor , her best freind , her every thing   .... 

" i must have done someee reallly goodd deeds that i got raghav in my life " she was thinking when her  phone ring .. kalpana wondered wether to pick this call or not , but at the second call she pick it 

" hello " her soft melodious voice .. while on other side , a smile flash on his face ... after hearing her voice .... 

" hellooo " he replied .. and kalpana  got alert , if took her nano second to realize it was none other than her husband ... raghav 

" raghavv" she replied nervously .. 

" yesss..... " kalpana smiled .... and both went silent for a moment ...

" mm.. kuch .. kaaaam ... thaaa" she asked in a little wisper ..

"so if  i have wrk then only i should call u ?" he asked resting his head on his chair back ... she too smiladded ... 

" kyaa kar rahe ho " he asked , knowing his wife . who want say a word

" kuch nhe , room mein hun " she replied .... and waited for his reply but when it did'nt come she got nervous " raghav .. ap ho na " 

" hmmm ... tumhare avaaz sunne ka man tha ..." kalpana  blushed , hearing his voice  ... lowered her eyes .. dont know if raghav was here ..... she want be able to handle 

"You know this never happen before , I don't know what is happening with me , I never got distracted from my work .. andthe fact is .... I'm really starting missing u kalpana , " raghav said still eyes closed ..., while kalpana's eyes still low down .... she could not imagine this .... 

" kuch bologe nhe " he asked and she got nervous , she really dont know what to reply ..

"Vo..a shayd ap bohot din baad office gaye hain na isliye thoda hoga, dnt wrry  sab theek ho jayege" raghav chuckeled on his wife's nervous relpy but before he could further say his door knock. .

"come in " he said in high pitch so that it is audible 

" ap busy hain .. main baad mein call karu " she said sensing her husband 's work tone 

"no its fyn , just hold a second "he said to kalpana , his assistant druv enter 

" sir these are some papers which need ur signature , some are medical bills of mam and some are ur office work papers " he said , meanwhile kalpana was hearing everthing , she never thought that her treatment must have cost raghav alot and she did not even ask him ... she knew she cannot pay the lump sum , but it was her duty to ask .." what raghv  must be thinking of me " she thought ..

" kalpana .. kaha kho gyeee " she came out of her thought .. on his frmal wife 

" kuch nheeee ,,, vooo .. bas aise heee .... " she said not knowuing wether  to ask him about the bills or not 

" hmmmm " he replied ... 

"m ... raghav main apse kuch puch sakte hoon ......" 

" hanje puchiye , kya puchna hain ..... " he releived knowing that something must be going in her mind otherwise she is never so lost ..