Chapter 1

(Yugi's point of view)

Me, Kaiba, and the rest of the crew were on duel island once more. Pegasus has set up yet another tournament because those always go so well. But apparently there was a surprise.

The trumpets sounded and Pegasus walked out onto his balcony. But he wasn't alone, a girl was up there with him.

Pegasus said "Hello everyone! Welcome to Duel island!"

A guy yelled "Whose the wimp next to ya Pegasus!"

I notice the girl glared at the duelist.

Pegasus said "Yes of course this is (Y/n), she is the top ranked duelist over in America. Coming in the 3rd spot her since she hasn't dueled Kaiba-boy or Yugi-boy."

I hated when he called me that.

Pegasus said "Boy who yelled out come up on stage."

The boy did as he said.

Pegasus said "(Y/n)..."

She jumped down the balcony and gracefully landed on the platform.

Pegasus said "This will be the expedition match. Who ever loses will be kicked off the island immediately after the duel."

Both duelists said "Let's duel!"

(Y/n) said "You can go first."

The boy said "I draw!"

"Now I use polymerization to fuse my two army men. To create Army general. Your move."

I saw (y/n) smirk. She drew a card and said "I use polymerization to fuse my three Cyber dragons. To fusion summon Cyber End Dragon!"

The boy said "4500 attack points!!!"

(Y/n) said "I then activate defusion."

The boy said "So your going to defuse my monster. I'll still have life points left."

(Y/n) smirked and said "I defuse my Cyber end dragon." 3 Cyber dragons with 2100 attack points appear.

Army general only had 2000 attack points. This duel was done.

The boy stuttered "B-but..."

(Y/n) said "Cyber dragon attack the army general."

Boy-3900
(Y/n)-4000

(Y/n) said "My other two cyber dragons attack you directly ending the duel."

Boy-0
(Y/n)-4000

She walked out into the crowd and we all watched the boy kicking and screaming to not be taken away.

Kaiba said "That boy's an Amateur at best."

Someone said "That's true but he has potential. If he would stop thinking he's the best and actually plans his moves then he could be a fairly strong duelist."

Joey jumped up not expecting anyone to join our conversation.

We all turned around and its was (y/n).

She said "Though I would have more difficulty playing solitaire then duel that kid again."

Joey said "Hey there the names-"

She interrupted "Joey yeah I know."

Joey asked "How do you know my name?"

She said "I make my business to know all the good duelists. Or in Yugi and Kaiba's case the excellent duelists."

Tristan said "So your like a stalker?"

She shook her head and laughed. She replied "No I just look at the competition. Their names and their win-loss record."