Chapter 32

(Rose's point of view)

"So then Rose when I think about it I don't know much about you." (Y/n) commented out of the blue.

"Well what do you want to know?" I ask.

"Well how old are you?" She asked.

"I'm in my second year at Duel academy." I replied with a smile.

"Oh your at duel academy? What dorm?" She asked.

"Obelisk, but I'm in the top ten of the school." I replied happily.

"I'm impressed, but not surprised. Your skill showed in our duel. I went to America Duel Academy." She said.

"Oh really what dorms do they have there?"

"Well there's four dorms instead of three. There's Slifer, Ra, Obelisk, and then what we referred it to as the Elite Dorm." She answered.

"My father made sure I wasn't in the top elite. He wanted me to be a slifer, but I kept it hidden from him that I was an elite."

"Wow that's pretty cool!" I replied.

"Hello little ladies, what are you doing all alone this fine night." A creepy voice from behind asked.

"Were just fine sir, now if you'll excuse us."
(Y/n) answered sharply without looking back or stopping.

I heard foot steps and "Arg..." I looked back and saw that she had been stabbed. "(Y/n)!"

"Go get Kaiba! Tell him that I'm in trouble." She threw me a card. "He'll know it's true if you show him that. Please hurry." She said before kicking the man. Giving me an opening to run away. But not before whispering "I'll save you (y/n) your my first friend in a long time."

With that I ran to Kaibacorp and basically broke into Kaiba's office. It's not like they would have let me in without an appointment. So I didn't have any other choice. (Y/n) barely knew me yet she made sure I could get away even if it meant that she wouldn't.

"Kaiba!" He looked up at me with an angry glare.

"Before you yell at me," I threw the card to him "(y/n) needs your help. I'm her friend Rose and she was kidnapped."

"What!" Kaiba yelled while clenching his fists. His hands bang down on his desk.

"I just hope she can last long enough for us to get to her." I whisper.

(Your point of view)

At some point he had dragged me to what I guessed to be his house. Into some sort of cage or basement. He didn't come back so to pass the time I took a trip down good old memory lane.

(Three years ago)

Today was my first day at ADA and I couldn't be more excited. I was finally away from my father for the first time ever and I wanted to take this opportunity to have fun. Sadly my father made sure I would be put in slifer and commanded me to stay in there. Because I was worthless just like all the other slifers.

I arrived at my dorm and found out that I was rooming with five other people. Yes five but that's not the worst part. I was the only girl in the entire dorm. I end up having to sleep on the floor but I guess it's still better than home. At least here I get a pillow and a blanket.

My first class was tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited but first I was gonna go find someone to Duel.

For a while I just stumbled around until I heard people talking.

"Please give it back!" A small squeaking voice yelled.

"No way pipsqueak." A deep, scruffy voice said while laughing.

I followed the voices until I found a small red hair boy jumping for a deck in a large blonde haired guy.

I said "Give it back to him!"

"Aww look another worthless slifer trying to help another slifer." The Obelisk said.

"Then let's settle this with a duel. I win and then you give his deck back you win then you get my deck instead and still give him back his deck." I said with my blood boiling.

"Fine your funeral Slifer slacker."

"Duel!" We both scream.

"I'll be honing first Slifer slacker, Draw!"

"Fine by me Obnoxious Obelisk." I smirked when he glared at me.

"I summon Ax maniac and throw down four face downs. Your move."

"I Draw!" I looked over my hand and decided quickly "I place three cards face down and place one monster in defense mode. I end my turn."

I didn't notice the crowd around us or a certain silver haired duelist watching me intently.

"Pathetic if you can't attack then why even bother. I draw!" He laughed evilly "Ax maniac attack her face down!" (1800 attack points)

My facedown monster flips over Blue Cyber Dragon. (2000 defense points)

"Defend Blue Cyber Dragon and protect my life points."

Obelisk-3800
Me-4000

"Doesn't matter I'll still beat you. I'll end my turn now."

"I draw, then I activate fusion gate. I'm not gonna hold back any longer. I fuse my Blue Cyber Dragon on the field with the Jewel Dragon in my hand to Create the ultimate beast Sapphire Dragon!"

"She can fusion summon..."

"How can she pull that sort of move off.."

"Is she really a slifer..."

People kept whispering but I didn't care.

"Next off I'll activate my first face down, Monster reborn. So come back Blue Cyber Dragon!"

"What's the point of that?" The obelisk said

"Next I'll use the fusion gate on the field to fuse Blue Cyber Dragon with Blue Ocean Dragon! Come forth mystical beast of Blue, Cybernetic Ocean Dragon!" (3200 attack)

"Wha!"

"Next I'll activate my final face down Heavy storm!"

"NOOOO!" He yelled.

"Cybernetic dragon attack his Ax Maniac!"

Obelisk-2400
Me-4000

"Now then Sapphire Dragon finish this!"

Obelisk-0000
(Y/n)-4000

"Now give the kid back his deck."

That was how I began my first day at ADA.