Bonus- fourth of july

(Olive's point of view)

Today was the Fourth of July! Me and Mokie were going to celebrate together. It would be the first one I had celebrated since um, well I can't remember.

But that's beside the point, Mokie and I decided to have a big barbecue!

"Mokie has the chef finished the hotdogs yet?" I asked from my spot on top of my sister's apartment.

"No not yet it still will be a while, Olive." He replied from the other side of the roof.

"I'm so bored! It's to early for the fireworks and the food isn't ready yet!" I whined like a five year old.

"Then do you want me to give you your gift?" Mokie asked me with an amused face.

"Uh Yeah!" I yelled as my frown turned upside down into a full on grin.

"Alright hold on I have to grab it from downstairs." He said as he walked away from me.

(Mokuba's point of view)

As I walked downstairs I could hear my brother and (y/n)... talking? I think that's what they are doing...

As I reached the finally step I saw the two of them making out on the couch. The lights were off and the only lighting was a few candles placed in the room.

I swiftly got Olive's present before tip-toeing upstairs once more. Trying so very hard not to get noticed. But that was not in the stars for I so gracefully kicked the trash can as I went up the stairs. Not wanting to face Seto's wrath or look towards the couple I ran upstairs ready to give Olive her present.

(Your point of view) (younger readers please skip until Mokuba's point of view)

Seto and I planned to hang out together for the fourth as my Sister and Mokie stayed up on the roof. We placed a few candles here and there and turned out the lights before eating our Chinese takeout.

We got my favorite orange chicken with white rice. But since I'm difficult I also like dipping my rice in sweet and sour sauce. If you haven't ever tried it then you should, seriously it is delicious.

Anyway we ate our food together and chatted about how Kaiba corp had been doing. We somehow landed on the couch with me laying down on my back. Seto was hovering over me with his usual smirk.

"Well (y/n) seems as though you have quite the disadvantage against me right now. Maybe I should take advantage of that?" He commented it with a wicked smirk on him.

"Seto what do yo-" My sentence was cut off by Seto's lips crashing into mine. His tongue asked for entrance but I denied him. Making him growl at me before biting my lip slightly. I gasped slightly, while Seto took this opportunity to plug his tongue into my mouth. As our tongues fought for dominance a moan escaped from my mouth.

'Crash'

Seto jolted up and looked over at something dangerously. I peered over the couch and saw a flash of black hair, Mokuba.

But before I could ask Seto what that was about his lips were on mine once more. His mouth tasted like black coffee and sweet strawberries. It intoxicated me in the best sort of way. I knew I was falling for Seto and falling fast. But it didn't bother me because I knew he would always be there for me.

We parted and he smirked at me before asking "Should we take this to your room?"

I nodded as he lifted me into his arms with my legs around his waist. He carried me to my room where we kicked off the Fourth of July in an... interesting way.

(Mokuba's point of view)

As I carried my present to Olive I noticed the food was done and the night sky was growing dark.

"Happy Fourth of July, Olive." I told her sweetly with a bright smile.

She took the lid off and out jumped a German Shepherd puppy.

"Oh my gosh you got me a dog!" She squealed in delight. "It's so cute thank you Mokie!"

"What are you going to name it Olive?"

"Um how about Yuki?" She asked me with a soft smile.

"It's perfect, Olive." I said as my gaze softened with my smile following.

"Bang pop!" The fireworks began as me and her cuddled up with Yukie. Watching the fireworks in awe and wonder. Making the best Fourth of July for me in a long time.