Chapter 14

(Your point of view)

I was up against 4 facedowns, The dark magician, and buster blader. But I knew I could turn this duel around. Because I already have the one card I need... Light of dignity. Thing is though with it I'll have no cards in my hand, no cards on my field except one monster, and no cards in my deck. One slip up and I'm done.

My hand consisted of four cards: Light of dignity, pot of greed, Stone warrior, and a blank card. I have no idea what that card was or could be but I wish it would change to something and fast.

Nile whispered "Wish for a certain card, then it will be that card."

I wished for Change the game. It's a spell card which allows you to flip flop your graveyard with your deck. Then I would get all my cards back.

It appeared and I thought 'I hope this works.' I said "I activate Change the game! Which allows me to shuffle my graveyard and put all the cards to my deck." So I did that.

I said "Now I activate Light of dignity. Which has another effect. If I have no cards to summon from in my graveyard then I can pick any card in my deck. So rise Cyber- Sapphire eyes Ace Dragon!"

All the rest of the cards were destroyed. I thought 'Well here goes something.'

I said "Cyber- Sapphire eyes Ace dragon, attack Dark magician!"

Yugi looked well like he was about to lose. But was that going to actually be the case?

The smoke cleared and Yugi's life hit zero.
But so did mine.
Yugi-0
(Y/n)-0

Yugi said "I activated final fusion from my graveyard. We both took damage to the amount of our monsters attack points."

So in other words... it's a draw.