Chapter 20

(Your point of view)

Me and Seto were walking in Pegasus's personal gardens. "He's rich so of course he has one, figures." I thought as I rolled my eyes.

Seto said "Were you scared?"

"Huh?" I snapped back into reality.

Seto smirked and asked "Were you scared?"

I answered honestly "At first.." I nodded my head, "Yeah I was scared."

Seto asked "After a while?"

I replied "Not at all then."

Seto asked "How did you escape?"

I replied nonchalantly "Used my powers of the shadow realm." Then I my thoughts drifted to Nile. What happened to her?

Seto said "Your thinking about Nile, aren't you?"

I looked at him, bewildered. He chuckled and said "They had injected that poison with something to make her stay in your ring."

I asked "When will it wear off?"

He replied "In about a day."

I comment "I sent my dad to the shadow realm." Pain drips into my voice.

He asked me "Why do you sound like your sad about that?"

I replied "He may be an awful man, but the shadow realm seems to be to big of a punishment."

He smiled and said "Even after all he's done to you..." he put his hand in mine "You still care about him."

I looked down at his hand and then back at him. My eyebrow shot up, I was wearing a questioning face.

He chuckled and his face settled into a smirk. We continued to walk but I couldn't stop thinking about why he would hold my hand. Everyone told me the great and powerful Seto Kaiba doesn't show emotion. But he's always so kind to me. I don't understand, why he's nice to me in the first place.

He let go of my hand but I didn't notice until he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest. By now obviously we were stopped in the middle of this beautiful garden.

I looked at him with my mouth open and leaving me with an even more confused face. He smirked at me and I looked down quickly. Feeling my cheeks blush. His chest vibrated and I could hear his faint chuckling.

I felt him lean down next to my ear and he whispered "Do you remember what you said?" I breathed in sharply. I played dumb "What do you mean?"

He whispered "Back when they took you away."

He leaned up and looked at me. But I looked away. He shook his head and said "Look at me."

But I Ignored him, but he had other plans. He tilted my chin up with his hand. He said "I told you to look at me." I gazed into his eyes.

He said "Do you remember what you said       (y/n)?"

I hesitated but nodded my head. He smirked at me and said "Well I feel the same way."

My eyes widened, my mouth opened to speak. But nothing came out of my mouth. So I was just staring at him trying to comprehend what he just said.

He was smirking at me and chuckled "Close your mouth unless you want flies flying around in there." I closed my mouth and just sort of stood there.

I sighed. When did life get this complicated.