Chapter 24

(Your point of view)

We had almost made it to Domino City. Olive was currently feeding the seagulls some of her crackers. While Mokuba watched her with a smile. I still can't believe that they got together before me and Seto. But then again I never thought Seto would think of me as anything other than an opponent.

Seto was sitting next to me, his arms wrapped around me protectively. My head was on his shoulders as I watched my sister. I assumed Seto was watching Mokuba but little did I know that he was watching me. A small smile rested on his face.

Olive started to squawk at the poor birds. Funny thing is that she sounded just like them. So I took out my phone and hit record just as a bird perched on her head. It's head cocked down next to my sister's face. He squawked in her face causing a surprised Olive to fall onto the ground. The bird flew back to its flow, proud of its accomplishment. I stopped the recording secretly planning to share it on her wedding day one day.

I asked "You alright?" I had to stop myself from laughing.

She answered back "That bird is evil." I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

Olive on the other hand did not find any of this funny. She glared at me and I glared back before breaking into more fits of laughter. The Kaiba brothers just sort of stared at us.

Man this is what I needed after a life time of grief.

(Time skip brought to you by Kaibacorp)

We had finally made it to our new apartment. Thanks to he money I won from the tie against Yugi I was able to afford it.

I walked through the door and was stunned to see such an amazing home. Which me and olive would get to decorate. But for now we would just be sleeping on the air mattress. Tomorrow we're going grocery shopping and to buy decor for our rooms. Then we'll move onto the rest of the apartment.

Night had fallen so me and Olive switched into our pj's. Olive laid down and almost instantly fell asleep. I got a drink of water before also settling into the bed. Finally I went into my first peaceful sleep in several years.