Chapter 13

(Your point of view)

Me and Yugi were about to duel for the championship and I was becoming more and nervous about it. Yes I get nervous, gosh I mean I am human after all.

I was sitting on my bed going through my deck. Which if you didn't know was based on my love of dragons. But it revolves around Sapphire dragon. Mostly because it's my favorite monster.

But I went through my deck, thinking of strategies but I kind of got bored of that.
So I got all my cards together and put it in my holster. Then I went off to find my sister...

Who I found kissing Mokuba. I awkwardly tip toed away before they saw me. To which then I backed into Seto's chest.

I jumped away and stuttered "h-hey Seto." I smiled awkwardly and then tried to make a mad dash away. Sadly he grabbed my arm before I could get away. Man I wish I was faster.

He pulled me back in front of him and said "What's wrong?"

I stuttered "O-oh nothing-g."

He said "Then why are you stuttering?" He smirked at me.

I said slowly trying not to stutter "No reason."

He said "Yeah ok. You nervous about the duel against Yugi?"

I said "Um N-no why would I be?" My voice crack and I started to curse myself.

He said "Why are you nervous?"

I said "Honestly I have know clue. I just sort of am. I guess I do get nervous. Man it's been a while, I don't like it."

He laughed and said "You'll be fine." He smirked at me.

(Time skip to the duel)

I walked into the stadium with Yugi in front of me. I shook his hands and we took our positions.

I said "I'll start off this duel so I draw!"

I looked over my hand and it consisted of Fusion Gate, Heavy storm, Ace dragon, Blue Cyber dragon, Spellcaster play, and Jewel dragon.

I said "First I'll activate fusion gate! Then I'll fuse my Ace dragon with my Jewel dragon to create, Brilliant Jewel Dragon!"

I said "I'll place one card face down (Spellcaster play) and end my turn."

(Time skip because I don't know Yugi's deck very well)

This would be the last turn because You are out of cards. But it is your turn. Your last shot to prove that your not worthless like your father said. But what if he was right. Can you over come your demons or will you perish from the cross fires.