Chapter 33

(Your point of view)

My kidnapper had only been down here once to give me food and a "Punishment." I don't know how long it's been but it hasn't been to bad at all. More memories come back to me as I transport back to my first year at ADA.

(Three years ago)

After I beat that bully -the obelisk- the news was heard around the whole school. Making Dr. Crowler (Dr. Crowler's brother in GX) hate me because I beat one of his precious students. People were always wanting to duel me and it was fun.

Finals to be in Ra yellow -which of course I was gonna pass- we going on right now. Until Crowler intervened, putting me against the top obelisk student. So one who barely had missed being an elite by one point. If I lost then not only would I be made fun of but also I would be kicked out of the school. But if I won I would become an Obelisk with high marks.

So here I stood against Aj Stronghold preparing myself for a challenge.

"Your going down Slifer, I hear you've made quite the Rucus. To bad that's gonna end soon."

I chuckled and said "You've got another thing coming if you underestimate me kid."

"Duel!" With both shouted, "I'll go first if you don't mind slifer slacker." Aj says.

I retort back "Either way I'll win but you go on and struggle some." I had a smug grin on my face. But I didn't become over confident, you can easily underestimate someone that way. Which is basically what Aj is doing.

"I summon Green Wizard, and thanks to its special ability I can automatically summon Blue wizard from my deck!" (🌲1400 attack 300 defense, 💧 1600 attack 400 defense)

"Now then I'll fuse them together with my good old polymerization! To fusion summon, Aquamarine Wizard!"

(Time skip cause I don't wanna write out this duel)

I had beaten Aj in about three turns. As you could tell he wasn't much of a challenge. Crowler was furious that his student had lost to me a slifer. Well actually, I'm an obelisk now. But Aj was demoted to Ra and I sky rocketed to top of the obelisk class. With my eyes set on the elite I knew one day I would be and elite.

(Time skip to the Second semester of the first year)

I walked down the halls of the elite dorm. Yes I made my dream come true and became an elite. Granted my father was furious but I was not about to give this up. I wore my blue blazer like the obelisks did. But since I was an elite I wore the Golden pendant to show that I was above Obelisk.

"Hey (nickname)." A familiar voice said.

"Oh Aster! (yes aster from Gx)  How are ya?" I asked.

"I've been well (n/n), how about you." He asked.

"Fine as always, being challenged everyday. While your taking a semester over at Duel academy." I reply.

"Well I'm back now so we can hang out more often again." He said trying to uplift my mood.

It worked because I smiled and said "Yeah sometime soon."

"I have to go and tell principal Howard that I'm back."

"Ok see you later Aster." I reply.

With that I return on my way to my dorm. Where I stayed with all the other elite. Both boys and girls live in the same dorm but we're fine. I make sure everyone behaves... for the most part anyway.

But the elite are made up of the top ten duelists in the school.

1st Aster Phoenix
2nd Chloe Moore
3rd Kayleigh Nikki
4th Xavier Stone
5th Leo Coleman
6th Alex Crowler
7th Anna Howard
8th Me
9th Peggy Sheppard
10th Kyle Stone

I've taken the 8th spot and plan to rise up until I take the 1st place. For now I was happy but soon I will take the top spot... someday.