Chapter 30

(Rose's point of view)

I couldn't believe my eyes. That the (y/n) -who beat Kaiba- is about to duel me.

I said "I'll start this off by activating the spell Double boss!" (I make up most of the cards in this duel so you know.) I continued "This card allows me to draw to cards. Then I can choose one to add to my hand. Then the other one will go into the banished pile."

I drew two cards which were Destroyer of dragons Kyler storm and Thunder cloud. I decided to take Thunder cloud and banished Kyler storm. "I'll summon out Thunder Cloud!" (500 attack 300 defense) "Then I'll throw out three faces downs and end my turn. Your move." I smiled at her.

She said "Well then I'll draw!" She smiled at her card. What was she planning?

She said "I'll summon Blue Cyber dragon to start things out. Then I'll place a face down before I attack. Go Blue Cyber Dragon attack her Thunder cloud with Cosmic Rage!"

I hit a button on my dueling disk and said "I'll activate Cyber Clone! You see this card allows me to make a copy of the attacking monster. So rise Copy of Blue Cyber Dragon."

She said "Well it doesn't stop my Dragon from attacking! Finish your assault Blue Cyber Dragon!"

I pressed another button and said "Sorry but no." I continued "I activate Switch a roo! This card changes your target to another one of my monsters and guess what the only other one is my copy."

She looked sort of surprised then she started to chuckle? "Man Rose I didn't expect that but still I'm not done yet. I'll activate my face down dispell! So Switch a roos' affect is negated. So Blue Cyber Dragon continue your attack on Thunder Cloud! Cosmic Rage!"

Thunder cloud was destroyed and it threw me back a little bit.

I asked "That all you got!"

Rose- 2400
(Y/n)-4000