Chapter 25

(Your point of view)

Me and Olive were going shopping today. First to get some new clothes, then decor, then groceries.

So at the moment we were in Aeropostale. My sister was trying on a bunch of different stuff while I had just a couple of things. First I had a frilly top and shorts.

I walked out so my sister could see my outfit. She said "I love it! What do you think of mine!"

She was wearing a bold patterned top and jeans. I replied "It's cute!" She squealed and ran back inside her fitting room.

(An hour later)

We carried our bags of clothes back to our apartment, it was only about a 10 minute walk. Which made Olive complain about the whole way there.

We placed our bags in the apartment and headed out again. This time to go furniture shopping.

(Two hours later)

Me and Olive finally had finished are rooms and the rest of the apartment. So we invited the Kaiba brothers over to our home. Our home I never thought I would be able to call a place home.

We went to get groceries, which we had just enough time for. After us getting home for 5 minutes the Kaiba brothers showed up. I opened the door and smiled.

Olive said "Hey Kaiba brothers!"

I let them in and locked the door. Seto laughed and said "Paranoid?"

I replied "Hey you never know when your crazy father will come and kidnap you."

Olive punched me and said "That's not a good joke!"

I ruffled her hair and replied "Yeah well it happened so it wasn't meant to be funny." I chuckle as she tried to fix her beloved hair.

Mokuba said "Well I mean your paranoid with good reason." I sighed and said "I can deal with anything we dishes out."

Olive said "Yeah that's true, last time you did escape on your own."

Seto was being pretty quiet and that's what worries me the most. He always has something to say so why isn't he saying anything.

I sighed and said "I'm going to go get some fresh air I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

Olive asks "Are you ok?"

I nodded and headed out of the door. I stood watching the cars pass by. Until a familiar face caught my eye. His face flashed by, it was my brother? He's dead that can't be him.

I shake my head. Dad killed my older brother he isn't really here. He... he is dead. I turned around but ended up bumping into someone. That person wrapped their arms around my waist.

It was Seto.

He asked "Are you ok?"