Chapter 7

(Yugi's point of view)

The final eight duelists have been chosen. It's me, Kaiba, (y/n), Joey, Mai, and 3 other kids that I don't know the names to.

The match ups were
Joey vs Mai
(Y/n) vs Johnson
Kaiba vs Kyle
Me vs Lux

Joey beat Mai in the first round. Now it was (y/n)'s turn.

(Your point of view)

It was my turn to duel. I walked out onto the stadium. It was filled with spectators and it was amazing.

I slipped on my duel disk. My opponent Johnson and I screamed "Let's duel!"

He said "I'll go first so I draw!"

He continued "I summon Blue Monarch! And thanks to its special ability I can summon Yellow Monarch from my deck! Next I activate polymerization to fusion summon, Green Monarch!"

He ended his turn after that.

I drew my card and looked over my hand. There was Spellcaster play, Light world, monster reborn, Jewel dragon, Blue cyber Dragon, and Sapphire wizard.

I said "I special summon my level 7 Sapphire wizard, thanks to its special ability if I send one card to the graveyard it allows me to summon it." I discard Blue Cyber dragon.

I said "Next I activate Monster reborn! Come on back Blue Cyber dragon! Then I'll summon Jewel dragon!"

I continued "Now Sapphire wizard attack his Green Monarch!"

Johnson-3900
Me-4000

I continued "Now Blue Cyber dragon attack him directly!"

Johnson-1900
Me-4000

I said "Now Jewel dragon attack him directly!"

Johnson-200
Me-4000

Johnson said "My go I Draw!"

He looked over his hands trying to hide his disappointment.

He continued "I place one monster in defense mode and place two cards face down and end my turn."

I said "My move I Draw!"

I drew Heavy storm. I said "I play Heavy storm! Say bye bye to your face down cards!"

Block attack and hero signal were destroyed.

I said "Now Sapphire wizard attack his defense monster!"

His face down monster was another Blue Monarch.

I continued "Now Jewel dragon finish this! Direct attack!"

Johnson-0
Me-4000

I walked back to my group of friends and they congratulated me. Next up was Kaiba.