Chapter 11

Last time...

"Now Sapphire eyes Cyber dragon attack!"

Seto said "Yeah like I don't have something for that. I activate mirror force!"

All my monsters were destroyed.

I said "Thanks to Blue Cyber dragon's ability I can summon back one of the monsters you destroyed. Rise Sapphire eyes Cyber dragon!" The dragon flew above me and roared. It lowered itself next to me and I petted it.

I said "Though I can't attack now, I still have my monster back so I'll end my turn with that."

Seto said "Your just delaying the inevitable. I draw!"

I said "Nothing can be inevitable. I make my own future and I won't lose this duel."

My ring glowed a bit. I heard Nile say "I think your in trouble in this duel."

Seto said "I use polymerization to fuse my blue eyes on my field and the other two in my hand to summon BLUE EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON!"

The beast roared but mine roared back. Even though Seto's dragon was powerful I had a certain special ability of my dragons.

Seto said "Attack her Sapphire eyes and end this duel!"

I said "You think you can beat me, it will take more than that! I activate Ace dragon's special ability from the grave yard. Which allows me to fuse Sapphire eyes with Ace dragon!"

I continued "When the roar of one dragon combines with another, nothing can stop us."

I scream "I fusion summon Cyber-Sapphire eyes ace dragon!" (Attack: 5000 defense: 4700)

I said "You want to beat me? This is my most powerful monster, you beat this. You beat me."

I heard Seto laugh and he said "Fine then I'll end my turn with a face down."

(Time skip)

I had taken a blast from Seto and was now on the ground. He had beaten my Dragon and he still had his. If I was going to win I would have to pull quite the trick and fast.

I tried up but couldn't. I muttered "Gosh my ankle had to twist now of all times." I said "I draw!"

I looked at the card I drew. It was my mother's card. Light of dignity, but I never used this card before because it was my mother's. But maybe now was the time. For me to finally use it for the first time since she died.

I said "I activate Light of dignity!" The card began to glow along with my millennium ring.

I said "If I discard my entire hand then it whips the entire field clean and then I can summon any monster in my graveyard."

I discard my hand and say "Come forth Sapphire-Cyber eyes ace Dragon!!! And end this duel attack!"

Seto-0000

(Y/n)-300