Chapter 17

(Your point of view) {20 minutes before total darkness}

I was finally out of that hospital wing and was walking next to Seto in the gardens. I wanted to be alone but since what happened, well happened I guess Seto sees me unfit to be alone. Which is incredibly annoying if you ask me.

Seto asked "What's bothering you?"

I replied quietly "Nothing..." I kept hearing this chant in my head "Revenge! Get revenge on your father! Destroy him! Destroy everyone!"

I thought 'Where are you Nile?' But she never answered. She hasn't returned since a couple hours ago and even then she was fading. I'm getting really worried and I don't understand what's happening.

We ended up with the gang and Tony was there. He said "Hey (y/n)! I thought maybe you could duel me now if you want?!"

I said "Um not right now sorry."

He said "Why not?"

I replied "I have enough on my plate right now."

He said "Yeah maybe I can help with that..."

I asked "What do you-"

He said "Shadows attack!" The shadow realm engulfed me and I thought 'No if I leave then I have to tell Seto.'

I said "Seto I Like you!" Then everything went black. For a while I there was nothing, just me with my thoughts.

Then a voice spoke "Join me and the evil spirit of the Millennium ring and you can be free!" I thought 'That's my dads voice. No I can't be like him. Even if it means being trapped here forever. I won't let him win! I just hope Olive and Seto are ok...'