Chapter 23

(Yugi's point of view)

"Yugi, we have to tell them!"

"No we can't, not yet." I replied.

"Yugi, please I can't keep this secret anymore!"

I sigh. "You know we can't do that R-"

(Your point of view)

We are leaving the island today and I couldn't be happier. I know that sounds weird, why on earth would any one want to leave an island right? Wrong! I want to get to my new home and finally have somewhere that I truly can say is my home. People say home is where the heart is. Well my heart is with Seto, so I guess where ever he is, then that's my home. Him and Olive share my heart, but when it comes down to it Seto owns my heart. Olive knows this, I can see it in her eyes. But her heart belongs to Mokuba. So I guess we are both in the same boat.

Olive, Mokuba, me, and Seto are all riding on our own private boat. Which I'm excited about, of course I've always been one for new experiences.

So Mokuba was showing Olive all the different kinds of birds in the sky. Seto was driving the boat. So I was left alone, looking out unto the water.

Seagulls flew by feeling free in the salty air. Dolphins jumped out of the water next to our boat. While the air hit my face blowing my hair with it. My Blue eyes sparkled in the ocean as the peaceful sound of the birds chirping soothed me. Finally a day of complete peace had arrived. After all we had been through we would need it.

I sighed, I just wish I wasn't all alone. "Your never alone." Nile said while appearing next to me.

I said "It's not the same though Nile. Nothing is since I met all of them."

Nile asked me "Do you wish that you never met them?"

I answered "No! Of course not, it's just hard sometimes."

Nile responded "That's just how life is sometimes."

I chuckled and replied "Yeah don't I know it."
Nile laughed along with me. We settled into a comfortable silence and Nile disappeared. I sighed once more. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around.

Seto's hand rested on my shoulder as he looked at me, almost sensing my loneliness. I put my hand on his. Then a thought occurred to me.

"Who's driving the boat?"

Seto answered back "Autopilot."

I replied "Oh."

(Yugi's point of view)

(Y/n) and Olive had left with the Kaiba brothers, which didn't surprise any of us. We all knew how Kaiba felt about her. I mean he's only ever been protective of Mokuba up until now. We all knew something was up when he had promised to protect her. But I couldn't have guessed that they would actually get together.

"Well they both have troubled pasts, so they can relate to each other easier than we could." Atem commented.

I replied back "Yeah but still, I didn't know Kaiba was the dating sort of guy."

Atem chuckled and says "I don't think anyone knew. But I guess for the right person anyone can be the dating type."

I smiled back at Atem and said "I guess your right."

Atem disappeared and I began to look at the ocean as it flew by me. I thought about my lovely girlfriend that no one knew existed. "Oh my love, one day we will be together out in the open." I thought.